Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
If anything I've learned from this whole situation, just how much info ocuk community is able to gather on military operations across the world.

This thread has so far been an incredible read.

Soldato
Piece on the news about Taiwan warning about what China might do after the Olympics.

Taiwan being under threat of invasion from China is nothing new but all this Russian posturing is a great distraction if China wanted to fulfill its one China vision.

Man of Honour
If anything I've learned from this whole situation, just how much info ocuk community is able to gather on military operations across the world.

This thread has so far been an incredible read.

There is a vast amount out there on OSINT channels now - this thread is just skimming the top. There are some people who do really great deep dives as well and those who do a more general situation report such as https://odysee.com/@S2Underground

Piece on the news about Taiwan warning about what China might do after the Olympics.

Taiwan being under threat of invasion from China is nothing new but all this Russian posturing is a great distraction if China wanted to fulfill its one China vision.

Last I heard China was still some way off being able to mount an invasion of Taiwan - they'd only built one of the several airbases which would be required and were still developing the ships required for that kind of offensive.

Man of Honour
SAM376 - USAF Boeing C-40B coming over the UK now - interesting I've not seen them much before - seems like they are pushing all the capacity into use they can :s

According to wiki:

"The C-40B is designed to be an "office in the sky" for senior military and government leaders. The aircraft features two-way broadband data communications, including secure voice and data communication; elements include internet and network access, telephones, satellites, facsimile and copy machines. The C-40B also has a computer-based passenger data system.[3]"

Apparently A and B variants can also be used to setup temporary air traffic control.

Presumably SAM376 is Antony Blinken on his way to the Munich Security Conference; it left La Guardia in New York where he gave his UN speech earlier

Kamala Harris is supposed to be going there too, not sure if she's already arrived

Man of Honour
Presumably SAM376 is Antony Blinken on his way to the Munich Security Conference; it left La Guardia in New York where he gave his UN speech earlier

Kamala Harris is supposed to be going there too, not sure if she's already arrived

That would make sense as they are losing height into Munich now.

Concerns me a little as Zelenskyy will be there and while it makes less difference these days as good a time as any to strike is when the leader is outside the country.

Soldato
We are helping out though. NATO forces have been deployed to neighbouring NATO members, various hardware has been provided to Ukraine, training, NATO diplomatic pressure on Russia to make them aware that further sanctions will be applied if they invade. So they are getting support albeit more in the interests perhaps of NATO not wanting Russia to advance further West, rather than Ukraine getting full NATO member support.

Russia won't dare go further West cause they hit a wall of NATO members. As soon as they attack a NATO member, NATO are all in under the collective defense principle. Then it's WW3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom