Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
An RAF RC-135 is patrolling the Polish border right now. There seems to be a lot of activity in that area, with US Ospreys and other transports going in and out of presumed military bases there.

Soldato
Interesting range of sanctions available: world-europe-60125659

The most interesting is the US blocking the clearing of the dollar. Essentially Russia couldn't trade using the dollar, so instead would have to use other options. The reason this is interesting is that it's something the US can do without needing to impact the euro-zone (unlike SWIFT).

Doesn't Russia sell in Euros now anyway?

Soldato

Such shame on the West, we stand behind Ukraine just incredibly far away :D

An RAF RC-135 is patrolling the Polish border right now. There seems to be a lot of activity in that area, with US Ospreys and other transports going in and out of presumed military bases there.

I think they're sending staff back to Lviv to the new embassy, I wouldn't be surprised if they're beefing up security there too, wouldn't want another Afghan fiasco

Caporegime
I'm surprised half of the posters in this thread aren't outside recruitment offices signing up and offering their military expertise.... ;)

Unfortunately having too much access to discovery channel, wiki and call of duty doesn't count for much in the real world. Though seemingly it does count on forums where throwing a few buzz words around and knowing a few weapon or vehicle names makes you an instant 4 star general. These threads are renound for this over the years and the level of cringe is good for a laugh.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom