Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Well the 2020s is turning out to be a bit of a disaster.

Why are the west always on the backfoot? What do people think we should do? And is doing nothing going to cause more problems down the road?

How can we just "accept" Ukraine to be invaded? Some big decisions are going to have to be made soon, definitely a turning point in history maybe. q

Soldato
I have a very serious and selfish question.
I'm traveling back to the UK in 3 weeks for a ten day visit.

I mean let's say **** actually goes wrong and NATO talks themselves into declaring a real war, what are the rules on travel? Commercial airlines etc?
I mean with a real threat of nuclear war...

I can't believe I'm asking this it sounds so ridiculous...
We’ll all be put on notice to be conscripted if it gets out of hand. Ukraine did that for 18-61. As others have said it’s very unlikely things will happen with NATO.

Caporegime

Why are the west always on the backfoot? What do people think we should do? And is doing nothing going to cause more problems down the road?

How can we just "accept" Ukraine to be invaded? Some big decisions are going to have to be made soon, definitely a turning point in history maybe. q

Problem is its nuclear war territory.
I'm guessing that's what's stopping us. The west is desperately hoping that Putin stops with Ukraine. He gets something. But doesn't cross the nato line.
If he does. Then it's game over for us all.

Caporegime
sanctions wont work in the short term, in the long term little effect as china comes to russias aid, its already said it doesnt see this as an invasion:rolleyes:

The thing is that Putin doesn't want to be in China's orbit as they see themselves as European. I'm sure he'll put on a façade of friendship with Xi but deep down he'll loathe the situation.

Associate

Gotta love Twitter

FMWQCxLaUAM3K7A

Soldato

Sticking western troops on the border of Russia would go down so well with the Russians. They are already antsy with american nukes being so close to Moscow.

Soldato
Last edited:

SPG

SPG

Soldato
NATO will not get involved end of story.

You need to understand what would trigger that beast from its slumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom