Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
UK will be Americas special friend again now they need us, unlike when we wanted a trade deal
Funny enough so do the rest of Europe and the EU (mind you, we need the US and Europe too - at a time like this we all need to be on the same page). NATO countries need to start spending more on defenses immediately. We also need to become energy independent quickly. Hopefully this will send enough shockwaves to give us in the west a kick up the arse and sort out a lot of issues we have let slide for years.

Caporegime
I'm fed up of hearing about sanctions. Vlad doesn't care about sanctions as he's been building a self sufficient Russia that could hold its own for quite some time.

It's back to the old "we have nukes, so do you" sanctions. Yeah these sanctions have no bite

Soldato
We’ll all be put on notice to be conscripted if it gets out of hand. Ukraine did that for 18-61. As others have said it’s very unlikely things will happen with NATO.
As I've said for a long time, stuff that there's no way I'll be putting my life on the line to preserve this massively unequal society. I'll let the ones with the most to lose do the fighting.

Man of Honour
I'm fed up of hearing about sanctions. Vlad doesn't care about sanctions as he's been building a self sufficient Russia that could hold its own for quite some time.

He just laughs at that stuff, it's going to hurt his people not him or his rich oligarchs - he just needs to go to let Russia be free again. My Russian friends all hate him but can't say so publicly :(

Consigliere

I am not an expert - surely the banking sanctions that impact Russians all over the globe would be a massive impact? Anything sponsor related, business deals etc? Someone posted above a link to Russian's import/exports.

Soldato
Sanction them by banning all russian carriers from eu airspace .. like had happened Belarus
warren east/rolls royce just added titanium as a retaliatory sanction russia could apply hurting uk.

e: radio4 - we have lost Nick .. from kyiv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom