Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I think there may well be cyber warfare and potential Russian meddling in the UK - so I think to say there isn't any security concerns in the UK is a little wishful thinking.
Fair point though I meant in the physical sense. In terms of missles, there isn't a significant difference in our response time if they come flying from Russia or Ukraine towards us.

Soldato
It's a game with innocent people's lives though :(
Totally agree, it is so sad that a significant number of Ukranian people are going to get killed for nothing other than a petty and pointless east west power struggle that will in the end achieve nothing. Even the majority of people in Russia don't want war in the Ukraine it seems despite the brainwash media they have been exposed to.

Caporegime
Yeah I mean it's abhorrent if you don't read the entire quote in context and look at the image as if it was taken yesterday, but I suppose thinking like this put Biden in the Whitehouse and made the current situation more likely, has Joe woken up from his nap yet by the way?

No, it's abhorrent. There is no context in which a former president of the USA (and one who may run again) praises Putin' military strategy as he invades and attempts to capture a sovereign country's territory that isn't.

Man of Honour
Fair point though I meant in the physical sense. In terms of missles, there isn't a significant difference in our response time if they come flying from Russia or Ukraine towards us.

Let's just hope we don't have any... Which is why I doubt Nato will respond with force as Putin is absolutely insane and wouldn't care if he tore the world apart with a few missles.

Caporegime
Even if this doesn't go as easy as Putin hopes it will, you can bet he's not going to stop with Ukraine.

Whilst I was pretty certain he would invade Ukraine(I mean it was pretty obvious if you didn't listen to Russia's brazen disinformation), I'm not so certain he will continue (and by that I mean launch a military campaign on nato countries).

That is unless he is totally crazy and just doesn't care anymore/is fine with world war 3.

Caporegime
Whilst I was pretty certain he would invade Ukraine(I mean it was pretty obvious if you didn't listen to Russia's brazen disinformation), I'm not so certain he will continue (and by that I mean launch a military campaign on nato countries).

That is unless he is totally crazy and just doesn't care anymore/is fine with world war 3.

Yeah this is the situation.
After all the chat, propaganda, posturing it's come down to..

"is he crazy enough to attwa nato country"

At moment I think not as I don't believe there's a build up of troops there and I do think it would be nuclear war. I don't think the west would just let that happen to any nato country.

Caporegime
No, it's abhorrent. There is no context in which a former president of the USA (and one who may run again) praises Putin' military strategy as he invades and attempts to capture a sovereign country's territory that isn't.

Read or listen to the full call then form your judgements.
Snippets of no context cause reactions like yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom