Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I just cannot get over how little we are doing to help Ukraine I mean I'm just a simpleton but this should not be allowed to happen. He is taking the world back to the 80's and it wont be long before he starts something else.

Associate
9YVzXLP

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Sanctions don't impact those in power. That's why they don't care.

But they do, you seem to be crying out for bloodshed. Sanctions hit the people first unfortunately those who call the shots are isolated from them for a period of time but at some point internal fires will start to burn. Russia will feel this financial pinch far more than other nations due them wanting stuff, iPhones, Gucci belts yada yada.

Soldato
I just cannot get over how little we are doing to help Ukraine I mean I'm just a simpleton but this should not be allowed to happen. He is taking the world back to the 80's and it wont be long before he starts something else.
The world will be back to the stoneage if we join in.

Caporegime
Potentially 7 planes shot down now. If true that’s an ominous sign for Russia. I’d love to see Russia fail miserably.

My concern is that if they do suffer heavy losses and this goes badly for them/they really do get cut off economicly they may be come a "wounded tiger" and really ramp up the crazy (should Putin's regime stay in power through it)

Caporegime
My concern is that if they do suffer heavy losses and this goes badly for them/they really do get cut off economicly they may be come a "wounded tiger" and really ramp up the crazy (should Putin's regime stay in power through it)

This is a worry. But if that's what causes it. It was likely to happen anyway.

Soldato
It's very important to be clear on the source information is coming from, you can't just quickly jump to conclusions.
Turkey is a member of NATO.

I think it needs to be investigated. It's not like Turkey as never done double dealing before. They generally play the West off with Russia.

Belerus for sure needs to have sanctions against it. Not just for being involved in the invasion. But also trying to push an immigrant invasion in to Poland.

Man of Honour

The problem is if we help with force, Putin will probably overreact and do something really stupid. Even if we do a humanitarian effort this is usually post-crisis, but even if we do Putin will no doubt see that as meddling. He's made it clear to keep out of his way and he's the sort of bully that doesn't show remorse.

All the west can really do is support refugees from Ukraine, apply economic (trade, banking etc...) and travel sanctions to Russia, and hope that this weakens Russia's leadership - which currently seems unwavering.

Caporegime
Where's all the stingers and other air defence ? Those helo's should be a Turkey shoot

It's so odd... I hope they didn't just pile them all up in that warehouse that was hit or just have everything stashed in Lviv/Western Ukraine.

Both not doing anything about the bridges/allowing Russians to advance in single file along them and seemingly not being able to deal with slow/low flying helicopters isn't a good start so far... ditto to the navy being able to see Russian ships but not engaging them with anti-ship missiles.

Edit - wait, those helicopters are surely Ukranian? That's way too close to Kyiv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom