Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
You're being silly. Putins invasion is absolutely awful, but it is genius. He's pulled this off Infront of the whole world. Whilst we sat/sit twiddling our thumbs.

It really is, he said he was prepared for everything and it's looking like he was bar the Ukrainian resistance his forces are encountering

Stingers doing their job

Associate
Heavy fight around Kharkov, second largest city. Reportedly encircled.

Donetsk rebels report that 53th brigade of Ukrainian army laid down arms. However a heavy fight in Skadvsk, southern Ukraine – Ukraine’s soldiers refused to surrender & suffer heavy losses from rocket fire.

Soldato
all we can hope for now is Ukraine put up some sort of defense while the world sanctions the heck out of Russia and destabilases the country and they get fed up with Putin.... sadly this seems like it will be a long winded event

Permabanned
Information wise this is just like the early days of virus escape in here, random unverified postings citing the likes of the Twitter crowd. Things were probably better for those of a nervous disposition, and far more factual before the internet, when the source of updates were a couple of radio broadcasts from the BBC a day (before they were politicised, of course).

I doubt one single person on this forum has any control whatsoever over where this is going, save a few already saying they wouldn't contemplate fighting to save the rich, or Boris, which is hardly what they'd be doing fighting Mr. Putin's regime which they have constantly said is corrupt and filled with mega wealthy oligarchs :)

The biologists and doctors here have now moved careers to become armchair generals, the statisticians are forming rank, if not facts, and will arrive shortly ;)

Associate
Lot's of photos and videos now being posted on social media of blown up BTRs, tanks, APCs and dead soldiers on both sides.

The reality of war, these are somebodys son, dad...brother...

Soldato
As much as I hate this I really do hope that Ukraine gives them everything they have and inflicts allot of pain to Russia to show him this is not acceptable. I know they will most likely lose but at least take as many down as you can as horrid as it sounds.

Soldato
On what planet do you think that is appropriate for this forum? Go and spam Reddit if that’s what floats your boat. Hopefully that sees you getting the ban you deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom