Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Chris Hedges and Noam Chomsky are some great sources, the latter describing the US as the biggest terrorists in the World. Tuff pill that.

Not really, I like my western life where I can go where I want, not having to bribe an official everytime I cross a street corner thanks.

Soldato
The only thing I am worried about now is what if Putin loses, if he is cornered with no where to go, how far will he push things. Likewise if he wins, will he just stop at the Ukraine or will he then target other nearby countries. If the consequences are not significant enough will other nations consider action against other countries, for example China vs Taiwan?

Soldato
The only thing I am worried about now is what if Putin loses, if he is cornered with no where to go, how far will he push things. Likewise if he wins, will he just stop at the Ukraine or will he then target other nearby countries. If the consequences are not significant enough will other nations consider action against other countries, for example China vs Taiwan?
Putin hasnt exactly made it a secret that he wants the old days back. It would be naive to suggest this is all he has planned.

Man of Honour
Its really easy to say that as a Brit when we're in no way as entwined with Russia economically and from an energy point of view; what are Germany expected to do shut down their economy when they stop sending gas?

They've had plenty of time to prepare for this but this just shows how spineless they really are.

Boris is just as spineless as he's been sitting on the bill to crack down on Russian dirty money for ages and I'm still not sure whether he will now bring it forward.

Soldato
Thank you. What I found interesting was that after you posted that several people just took it as fact. You have powers sir. If that's not social media in a nutshell I don't know what is.

"The MoD released footage of a vehicle-mounted crematorium with room to “evaporate” one human body at a time, which has been seen trailing Russian forces and is expected to follow any troops into Ukraine."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-n...loys-mobile-crematorium-follow-troops-battle/

Beaten to it by a mile.

Soldato
The only thing I am worried about now is what if Putin loses, if he is cornered with no where to go, how far will he push things.
I think if he were to lose, and there were any significant signs of weakness, there would probably be a strong possibility of him being forcibly removed from power/coup of some sort. I dont get the impression of a united front at home, there is a strong sense of him reigning by fear and fear alone.

Soldato
Woke up today and this is still going on. Thought russia would have this won by now. If they are struggling against Ukraine alone no wonder they dont want them to be nato ally, russia go no chance against nato. If this is the full extent of russias army then nato should just jump in and wipe them out then go straight to the Kremlin and take Putin out.

Soldato
Woke up today and this is still going on. Thought russia would have this won by now. If they are struggling against Ukraine alone no wonder they dont want them to be nato ally, russia go no chance against nato. If this is the full extent of russias army then nato should just jump in and wipe them out then go straight to the Kremlin and take Putin out.

Yeah it's that easy, can't believe it hasn't happened. There would be no consequences at all.

Man of Honour
Great.

Now let's see if F1 cancels or moves the Russia race.

Only a matter of time surely; Haas look likely to lose their main sponsor as well

I think if he were to lose, and there were any significant signs of weakness, there would probably be a strong possibility of him being forcibly removed from power/coup of some sort. I dont get the impression of a united front at home, there is a strong sense of him reigning by fear and fear alone.

I fear there's a danger that if he loses he could lash out but I'd like to think even in Russia that cooler more sane heads would intervene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom