Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I think the issue there is Ukraine getting top level intel - was able to avoid the worst of those initial strikes.

Probably and I'm sure we can guess the two who are feeding it to them.

Russia has either rushed an invasion worried that others might join in to stop them if they didn't, or they are unable to carry out the air defense neutralization and extensive pre strikes like we have seen at the start of every conflict so had to go in anyway.

Every nation has different tactics, but if what we are reading and seeing is true then i'm totally perplexed.

Soldato
Did the Russian UN president just accuse Ukraine of developing a dirty bomb before his mic drop?

Yeah, he said that he didn't want them to have control of Chernobyl for that purpose basically.

Russia now claiming, from the UNSC chair, to have secured Chernobyl site as “we do not want Ukraine to build a dirty bomb”.
Meeting adjourned.

Man of Honour
The more losses Russia takes, the more likely they are to use more aggressive weaponry… lots of talk tonight about thermobaric weapons. Seems they may be authorised soon…

Sgarrista
Commissario
All sorts of reports that seem to suggest frankly that Russia is getting absolutely mullered in casualties and lost armor. Ukraine is losing ground (and lets be honest, they will, its a huge country with much of it being no strategic value), but fortifying key locations and their counter attacks/defense being much, much more effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom