Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
NATO need to grow some big balls and do something. WWIII....Doubtable but, they cant let this happen under their noses!!

Two big problems: Ukraine is not a NATO nation, and there is no UN resolution that NATO could cite as justification for entering the war.

Also, the US is the biggest NATO partner, and the vast majority of Americans are strongly opposed to military intervention in Ukraine.

Capodecina
Soldato
BREAKING: Members of the Russian State Duma (Parliament) and members of the Federation Council were just urgently summoned to Moscow by Putin. Polish expert on Russian security issues @MBudzisz2 writes: “the next step on the escalation probably being prepared”

Well this just sounds bad probably bombings, airstrikes

They will airstrike Kiev.

As controversial as it sounds, (and I'm literally nobody other than an armchair layman like everyone else in here)

If Russia really does start using heavy weapons and artillery against civilians and thousands start getting killed, would and even could - the west sit and not get involved militarily?

As high as the stakes are (and I know they are very high) - can we really sit behind sanctions, whilst an entirely peaceful, democratic and civilized country gets wasted by a maniac, right in our backyard?

Your asking the same question I did, it seems we should just hand it over and ship them all to Leeds ;)

Caporegime

I am sure a lot of people follow him but bald and bankrupt did a piece of himself leaving Ukraine. It was really quite sad the conductor was letting on as many as the train could take.

His channel is worth a watch. Initially I thought he was some pro Russian YouTube propaganda machine but he just has a love for old Soviet history.

Soldato
BREAKING: Members of the Russian State Duma (Parliament) and members of the Federation Council were just urgently summoned to Moscow by Putin. Polish expert on Russian security issues @MBudzisz2 writes: “the next step on the escalation probably being prepared”

Like i said before, if you see the Russians falling back you know something big is coming!!!!!!!!!

Caporegime

Do we know what this is?
A Lecture? A debate?

Probably next escalation in reality.

Man of Honour
People asking NATO to do more, ultimately it would end up in a tense WW3-esque standoff. There's nothing they can do beyond what is being done now.

Kyiv is going to be bombarded and then stormed by that huge convoy it seems...

Soldato
Yeah welcome to reality, you can't fight Russia, did no one study the Cold War?
Please post a picture of you with a hovis on your head as you literally sound like a made-up Russian bot at this point. Your only engagement on this entire forum seeks to confirm that allegation too.

Soldato
I get that Ukraine are not part of NATO and unless Putin attacks a NATO country we cant do anything, but from what we are going to see next is peoples homes being destroyed for no reason at all. I suspect that if Putin cant have Kiev no one can. it's saddening

Associate
I wonder if Xi has enough sway with Putin to get him to back off. That could be a tricky one to negotiate...

I think China cares very very little about anyone else other than themselves. So unless this starts hitting China hard financially (which i doubt). Theres no reason for China to intervene. I reckon they are researching everything thats happening here and are adjusting their future endeavours accordingly

Man of Honour
His channel is worth a watch. Initially I thought he was some pro Russian YouTube propaganda machine but he just has a love for old Soviet history.

Yeah thats all he has ever been, he's long had a passion for the history of Eastern European countries and in particular the Soviet/USSR timeperiod. That combined with his dislike of the UK (partly due to what happened to him here which in part caused his leaving these shores) might have made it seem to some that he was pro-Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom