Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
The apartheid government was pro-west and anti-USSR, the newer governments are more open to Russia in part because their predecessors weren't which automatically makes being anti-Russia a bad thing.

It's not an automatic thing, it's a choice because of their history. Maybe things will change in time to come but SA is still run by many old boomers from the apartheid era that received a lot of support from Russia so they are still loyal.

during the apartheid era, many of the black political members fled South Africa and headed north into Botswana and Angola - while there they linked up with Russian and Cuban forces who supplied them with weapons and training and encouraged them to take South Africa by force which started a war for a couple decades during the cold war - war ended in 1989 and SA was changed to democracy, the black politicians up North returned and SA held elections where the ANC the biggest party won. Many of the high ups in the party are those who fought in the war and they are still loyal to Russia for supplying them with weapons and training.

So that's how you end up with a democracy that's somehow still loyal to communist Russia and China

Last edited:
Soldato
@dowie

I forgot to reply, but you do not navigate using GPS.

Its very simple, here is a map, and everything is explained, not only my role, and your role, but the role of those we will interact with, (up to a limit for security)

You study the map, and memorize it, then, you will know, and, even if you lose the map, you should not be lost.

Essentially the russians appear as if the entire membership of OCUK, found military eqipment and decided to invade ukraine

You are the one who is lost.

I am the one who leaves my uniform and goes to the nearest pub to drink vodka.

And the convoy is everyone else, going nowhere with absolutely no clue wtf they are doing.

And those dropping bombs are the technical guys who always post this or that statistic etc, who just bomb randomly.

Soldato

You've probably all heard of Deepfake technology, a combination of the words deep learning and fake, a technique of synthesizing a human image based on artificial intelligence. The provocation of the Russian Federation is being prepared.

I gotta say, of all the things in the war, this sounds pretty ******* cool compared to all the death & destruction

Soldato
Saw on the BBC news that some Russians were destroying their iPhones in disgust at western technology....well, yeah, fine, knock yourself out! No skin off our noses!

If you hate the west that much then I guess you don't need Android phones, Windows operating systems, Coca Cola, Nike trainers...

Soldato
Saw on the BBC news that some Russians were destroying their iPhones in disgust at western technology....well, yeah, fine, knock yourself out! No skin off our noses!

If you hate the west that much then I guess you don't need Android phones, Windows operating systems, Coca Cola, Nike trainers...

iPhones aren’t made in the west tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom