Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I think it's time the UK and the USA deployed there missile defence systems in the big cities. The sky sabre and patriot systems boast about how the could hit a tennis ball.

Wouldnt it make sense to at least try. The bombardment is whats causing the real damage to the civillians here.

Soldato
*US Official: The US Believes There Is Still Fighting in Kherson, but We Are Not Ready to Declare It in Russian Hands
*US Official: The United States Believes That One Conceivable Outcome for Russians Is to Move Beyond Kherson and Into Mykolaiv.
*Russian Foreign Intelligence Chief Says Ukrainians Will Determine Own Future but ‘It Will Be a Completely Different Ukraine and a Different Story’

*US Official: Russian Forces Are Still 25 Kilometres From Kyiv’s City Centre.
*Pelosi Says U.S. Should Ban Oil Imports From Russia

https://twitter.com/jseldin/status/1499419150606815232 - 'getting no closer over the past couple of days' / 'We don't assess there are any other elements closer than that'
https://twitter.com/ccadelago/status/1499420063316824067

Soldato
Putin doesn't feel he needs to explain anything to anyone. Or be accountable to anyone - including the Russian people.

That discussion between Putin and the CP Saudi would have been a very direct conversation I suspect. The result is nothing new and signified by operating within the existing contract means basically they were diplomatically hostile and they simply agreed to no change.

Permabanned
Parts of Ukraine which had question marks prior to invasion yes, the whole country? No. Ceasefire and breakup, yes. Total occupation? No.

IMO anyway.
Look we gave Iraq back eventually we don’t need to see more than a million people die again. Only people that will gain out of this is the companies that make arms. Civilians are going to suffer even more. The fighting needs to stop then sort the rest out after.

Soldato
Yes they would, if Putin is assinated it's to stop the war. It's gone to far, I would assume the generals are shocked by how far he has taken this.

If not the generals then the oligarchs will have influence inside the kremlin who could put a rather large bounty on his head.

I don't think there are many even here who are shocked, I'm not sure why you feel his generals would be since they probably know him a tad better than we do.

Associate
if bojo won fake elections for like 20 years we would probably be grateful
We'd have ended up like Russia has if that were the case, nobody should rule for that long.

We are already living under a one party state with the conservatives. They can get away with almost anything, with so much tory media around they have their own 'democratic' one party state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom