Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Might be true and Intel also just announced they will suspend all shipments to Russia and Belarus
I looked the other day and couldn't determine whose silicon technology and processor cores Russia uses in it's munitions, or whether they have in-house (pla) capability ?
(from mr blaires crew) https://www.chathamhouse.org/sites/...litary-technology-in-russia-bendett-et-al.pdf

for the reactor - maybe they have emergency generators, but the external electricity supply to ensure cooling and reactor operation was the weakness from r4 expert.

Associate
We’ve had years to do these things, but cheap Russian gas has always been easier for our politicians. They have blood on their hands and we’ve been saying it for years.
Maybe I’m not sold on a tech that you can’t fight a war nearby in case you wipe out a continent.
Short term knee jerk reaction to Russia… who we’ll be best buds with in 20 years time when we both bomb someone else.

Soldato
Any links, or quotes or anything? On ocuk or other sources?

You wanna see great examples of some of the twitter accounts that I was talking about in terms of Putin apologists, then follow the trending hashtag. But be warned, you will see some idiotic stuff. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

20220304-083815.png

Soldato
BBC article gives a small insight in to how controlled/brainwashed some of the Russian citizens are.

Parents in Russia not believing their own children (who are living in Ukraine) about the Russian army shelling/attacking them, and one even laughing about it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60600487

If Putin had the money, he'd burn the bodies to hide the evidence that would return to Russia.

The fear in russia is real. If people are seen not towing Putin's line then they'll be charged for the bullets used to kill them. I suspect that Russia would love to implement a system like China in that people will have PutinPoints that control what they can do, and they lose PutinPoints for not towing the line. Shunned by low PutinPoints, then considered criminal below that and then finally considered for termination.

In the UK, we have the class system where £ is the PutinPoints and only those over £BorisPoints are in power..

Associate
It’s a shame there aren’t any alternative sources of gas and energy….

If the UK got fully onboard with exploiting the North Sea reserves & shale gas on land with a bit of nationalisation/ring-fencing for domestic supply thrown on top, is it possible we could be self sufficient?
I'm sure I remember reading that just UK mainland shale could provide 100% of anticipated domestic gas/proportion of electricity demand for 10+ years.

Basically enough to bridge the gap between *now* & whatever clean energy revolution awaits in the future.

Bar

Bar

Soldato

Neo nazis admitting they were armed and performing tasks for the west. “Killing is fun”.

So a Neo Nazi is claiming they were all succesful - shock horror at self promotion... Its like watching any BNP self promotion - they can claim whatever they want doesnt mean its true.

He also admits that they are under attack from the Ukrainian goverment as they do not want the Neo-Nazis to be there. Selective hearing used to promote a specific agenda.

Soldato
Neo nazis admitting they were armed and performing tasks for the west. “Killing is fun”.

I don't see anyone disagreeing. However invading, destroying two countries (Russia included), committing war crimes and nuclear brinkmanship to resolve the issue isn't a clear sign of sanity.

Soldato
I think at this point Zelensky should 'weaponise' all his nuclear facilities, tell Russia to leave and tell NATO to provide peacekeepers and a no fly zone or he'll redline the reactors to meltdown, Ukrainians are dying and the Country is fighting for it's very existence.

Putin has shown that's nothing is off limits, the West is petrified of what he might do next!

****'m both Zelensky!

Caporegime
I think at this point Zelensky should 'weaponise' all his nuclear facilities, tell Russia to leave and tell NATO to provide peacekeepers and a no fly zone or he'll redline the reactors to meltdown, Ukrainians are dying and the Country is fighting for it's very existence.

Putin has shown that's nothing is off limits, the West is petrified of what he might do next!

****'m both Zelensky!

Yeah, melting down reactors in your own country, what an amazing strategy..

Caporegime

****'m both Zelensky!

Nuclear hot take.

Soldato
Easy to say when a lot of our pensioners are barely scraping by, increased price increases could end up costing a lot of life's. And a lack of gas WILL cost life's. Now before anyone gets mardy, I'm not saying we should use Russian gas. But I'm saying there are always serious consequences to things like this, that makes it an extremely difficult decision. I'm sure some minds might change com November/December.

You can just import gas or you know stop contributing to global warming

Soldato
I don't see anyone disagreeing. However invading, destroying two countries (Russia included), committing war crimes and nuclear brinkmanship to resolve the issue isn't a clear sign of sanity.
I expect that there are neo Nazi in Putins army. In many elsewhere as well. It takes a sort to kill indiscriminately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom