Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato

Neo nazis admitting they were armed and performing tasks for the west. “Killing is fun”.

Still doesn't justify Putins actions or add any weight to the "de-nazification" of Ukraine.

Many East European countries have quite a large nationalist group (for want of a better term). I've been in Kyiv where there was a nationalist march and the city was swarming with riot police - can load of them. It went off peacefully in the end. This is bound to fuel a minority of Neo Nazis - you don't see Australia invading New Zealand after watching Romper Stomper?

I'm also sure many countries have held their noses whilst employing certain groups to do their bidding. Still doesn't make any of this right - and doesn't really justify the finger pointing of hipocrisy towards the UK or US.

Irrespective of the outcome, with a little luck, all countries will be a bit more circumspect when it comes to interfering in each other's business.

Permabanned
I don't see anyone disagreeing. However invading, destroying two countries (Russia included), committing war crimes and nuclear brinkmanship to resolve the issue isn't a clear sign of sanity.
It’s definitely a sledgehammered approach but they decided enough was enough. Bad for ordinary people as war always is Iraqis weren’t being tickled either. Imagine if Russia was arming and instructing the nazi truckers in Canada, they would bomb the maple leaf to oblivion.

Soldato
I think at this point Zelensky should 'weaponise' all his nuclear facilities, tell Russia to leave and tell NATO to provide peacekeepers and a no fly zone or he'll redline the reactors to meltdown, Ukrainians are dying and the Country is fighting for it's very existence.

Ah, you must be the brains of the operation..

Permabanned
Still doesn't justify Putins actions or add any weight to the "de-nazification" of Ukraine.

Many East European countries have quite a large nationalist group (for want of a better term). I've been in Kyiv where there was a nationalist march and the city was swarming with riot police - can load of them. It went off peacefully in the end.

I'm also sure many countries have held their noses whilst employing certain groups to do their bidding. Still doesn't make any of this right - and doesn't really justify the finger pointing of hipocrisy towards the UK or US.

Irrespective of the outcome, with a little luck, all countries will be a bit more circumspect when it comes to interfering in each other's business.
Justify no it shouldn’t but we can still justify Iraq with a straight face. We can’t keep claiming to have done nothing wrong, we are involved in everything regarding foreign policy. No country can escape our reach. We arm, fund any and every nefarious organisation or dictatorships if it suits our agendas, if we can’t influence and control them we’ll bomb em.

It’s why Chomsky called the United States the biggest terrorists in the World. Go look it up he hasn’t been banned yet.

https://youtu.be/rqznqIpkZz0

Soldato
Justify no it shouldn’t but we can still justify Iraq with a straight face. We can’t keep claiming to have done nothing wrong, we are involved in everything regarding foreign policy. No country can escape our reach. We arm, fund any and every nefarious organisation or dictatorships if it suits our agendas, if we can’t influence and control them we’ll bomb em.

It’s why Chomsky called the United States the biggest terrorists in the World. Go look it up he hasn’t been banned yet.

https://youtu.be/rqznqIpkZz0

Why would he be banned? He lives in a free country and is able to say and do what he likes. His political stance is also hard left which means his default stance is anti-NATO and the US is a warmongering nation.

I also don't believe anyone is claiming action in the middle east was handled properly.

Your position, much like Putin's, grows weaker every day. But do keep it up, it's refreshing to have someone with opposing views stand by their beliefs.

Soldato
I think at this point Zelensky should 'weaponise' all his nuclear facilities, tell Russia to leave and tell NATO to provide peacekeepers and a no fly zone or he'll redline the reactors to meltdown, Ukrainians are dying and the Country is fighting for it's very existence.

Putin has shown that's nothing is off limits, the West is petrified of what he might do next!

****'m both Zelensky!

How to lose the support world that is on your side in less then 1 minute...

Will the world continue to watch as Russia brings the war to nuclear power stations? I expect the UN to continue to be useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom