Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Putins red line is probably a direct attack on Crimea or Russia itself.

He must have thought how life would be living in a bunker, he's probably already seen it recently to some extent.

I doubt he's insane or unstable, he just knows the west is weak and woke without the will to take action like in the old days.

the cats been neutered and now the dog is barking
Yes. All Russia's paid up agents of influence in the West were the people who taught you to fear "woke", and yet Russia's latest actions are also the fault of that same "woke".

You're so confused.

Soldato
But it wasn't even relevant to the question he was asked. It just came right out of nowhere, like some random brain fart that he couldn't hold in anymore. He went completely off script. Where are his handlers?

Yeah but he does that all the time. Its him losing the thread of what he is supposed to be talking about and just spewing verbal diarrhea from his list of talking points about anything anti woke/left/environmental etc, its a cover for his lack of mental control. I get that people with dementia do it but he's done it for years, he's got a weak mind, all he's good at is bluster, name calling and talking about himself.

Soldato
I see Tucker Carlson-skie is still at it. Attempting to spread the lies that the US and Ukraine were developing bio war weapons in Ukraine. It then gets repeated on Russian state channels as propaganda. I wonder why Tucker is doing this? Yeah I get he wants to hurt Biden in any way possible but why even now support Russia? He's mega rich so they can't be bribing him. Do they have some kompromat on him? Has he been promised help if he runs for office at some point? I just don't get it. The man is poison in the US soul.

Soldato
Israel Prime Minister Naftali Bennett told Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenksy that he recommends Ukraine take the offer made by Russian President Vladimir Putin to end the war.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-701041

A nation that steals territory telling a nation that has had territory stolen to accept the fact they'll never get their territory back, what a surprise there

Israel wants an end to the war because it's likely worried about what the grain shortages is going to bring in their neck of the woods, not because they think it's a good deal for Ukraine

Associate
Did anyone see the absolute stack of rhetoric lies from the Russian UN representative earlier today? I am in absolute disbelief if they actually believe what they are saying. I'm not an expert in body language but I've noticed that whenever a Russian representative is talking they either don't make eye contact with the camera, or they are fiddling with their hands, I'm absolutely flabbergasted at the junk that comes out of their mouths in the face of obvious video evidence that is clear for all to see.

Whereas the Ukraine representative just told it as it is, clearly exasperated but with no fluff and full conviction, but I could see he was upset.

I wish there was more we could do without inciting WW3, but I understand the current predicament we are in.

The amount of brainwashing in Russia must be on a monumental scale, or they are all severely depressed to the extent of fear, how the hell can they be so washed into their current line of denial?

It is an absolute travesty that a country can hold a single person, of the absolute pinnacle of morony, in such high regard.

Soldato
They have stolen the Kuznetsov now
doesn't it regularly need a tow.

Israel wants an end to the war
They are really Biden's mouthpiece, I think, so perhaps those are his real thoughts.
Russians having older tech may well mke them more resilient to israeli cyber charms, would be surprised if russia hasn't used the israeli company that spiked khashoggi though.

why can't the UN monitoring service do something proactive to avoid any chemical attacks

Soldato
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-n...lly-vetoed-plan-send-polish-mig-fighter-jets/

Joe Biden personally vetoed plan to send Polish MiG fighter jets to Ukraine

Republicans accuse the US president of backing down ‘every time Vladimir Putin says ‘boo’’

Joe Biden personally vetoed a plan to send Polish fighter jets to Ukraine, fearing it could lead to direct conflict with Russia.

Joe the coward scared of Vladimir, basically a nod for Vlad to do he as pleases in Ukraine now, so much for the "We're with you Ukraine" we're only with you in so much as a shield is with you when you hold it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom