Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
So "Russian" in fact that I've been in 3 wars as part of the UK's armed forces, Now, what have you done again, other than demand that every Ukrainian fights to death from the safety of your keyboard because you are angry?

Being in the armed forces doesnt mean you know anything pal.

I aint angry. I just think that Ukraine should stand their ground. Not roll over like you want them to do. Fight the evil, mentally disturbed aggressor, not run like you are wanting.

The world didnt roll over when hitler came knocking!

Man of Honour
Nope not a soldier.

You will always find my stance the same, I'm fairly anti-war and certainly anti-invasion.

Despite the impression some might get I'm very anti-war, but anti-war needs to be mixed with a healthy dose of reality and pragmatism - taking any chance to end a war isn't necessarily the right thing to do in the longer run even though the situation right now might be atrocious and unconscionable.

Associate
Yes I didn't want this war to happen.
I wanted Ukraine to agree not to join NATO to avoid the war.

This was Putins original complaint and why he threatened Ukraine with military action.
Absolute nonsense, Putin wanted Ukrain back in his pocket, under his control. Nothing was stopping this war.

Soldato
Absolute nonsense, Putin wanted Ukrain back in his pocket, under his control. Nothing was stopping this war.

Ok at the start I claimed Ukraine not joining NATO was key and if Ukraine agreed this could end the war.

Some others had a different view and said that Putin will not stop until he takes over Ukraine.

Currently the peace plans key point is that Ukraine not join NATO, there is no hand over the keys to your country clause in there.

You can make excuses and say you saw a twitter post which claimed 10,000 Russian soldiers die each day and that Russia does not have any tanks left as they have all been destroyed.
But it is Ukraine that keeps pushing for the peace talks and not Russia, not that I disagree with what Zelensky is doing.

Associate
Ok at the start I claimed Ukraine not joining NATO was key and if Ukraine agreed this could end the war.

Some others had a different view and said that Putin will not stop until he takes over Ukraine.

Currently the peace plans key point is that Ukraine not join NATO, there is no hand over the keys to your country clause in there.

You can make excuses and say you saw a twitter post which claimed 10,000 Russian soldiers die each day and that Russia does not have any tanks left as they have all been destroyed.
But it is Ukraine that keeps pushing for the peace talks and not Russia, not that I disagree with what Zelensky is doing.

So it would all be over if Ukraine agreed not to join NATO? :cry:

Soldato
*Japan Expands Sanctions on Russian Individuals, Entities
*Australia’s Foreign Minister Payne: Sanctions Against the Russian National Wealth Fund and the Russian Ministry of Finance Have Been Imposed by the Australian Government.
*Australia Sanctions Incl Russian National Wealth Fund
*Australia Puts Sanctions on 11 Russian Banks, Govt. Entities

https://financialpost.com/pmn/busin...tions-on-russia-central-bank-finance-ministry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom