Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Apparently Putin has gone full on paranoid Hitler mode and is incandescent with rage. Not only because of the sheer incompetence of his military but mainly due to how our intelligence services seem to know everything the Russians are going to do before they even know themselves.
He could probably read this thread and be more up to date than he currently is.

Permabanned
it's going great, Ukraine are going to win :) Russia
will surrender not ever using any WMD's and Putin will
go on to be head of the new Putin Church of nobbery.
Russia will surrender to NATO and go on to promise to be
a neutral country under the control of China. or something ;)
Thank you.

but how long before he goes full retard then as it’s not working ?

also what do Russia have as in bad bad weapons he could use ?

Soldato
It's absolutely disgusting what has happened to Mariupol, imagine living through that hell with your family, I can't imagine how terrified the children would have been, I know I would be terrified. :mad:

Permabanned
It's absolutely disgusting what has happened to Mariupol, imagine living through that hell with your family, I can't imagine how terrified the children would have been, I know I would be terrified. :mad:

Perhaps Remembrance Sunday will have a deeper meaning after seeing what people have had to endure and fight against in your own lifetime?

But also, historically the Russian people gave many, so very many of their lives to supporting us in our fight with Germany, something many seem to conveniently forget. Especially when one in here openly calls them "Slavic peasants", something that grates with me more and more as I consider the sheer unpleasantness of such posts given Russian sacrifices against the nazis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom