Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hate to say it, given I think Trump was an embarrassment as a U.S. president, but, he didn’t kick off any wars and I genuinely think he didn’t have a single adversary who thought not to think twice before acting whilst he was in the White House…..
A sad state of affairs when it takes the likes of him to ironically maintain peace and stability of sorts…..

This guy?

Trump calls Putin 'genius' and 'savvy' for Ukraine invasion

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-calls-...78bEZG2LivbOsOVzYJYyq7D0T1dgOI7ulmIdShVAOmOkM

Caporegime
I'd like to believe these types of frontline footage aren't staged where the women "fighters" are concerned but they're always too clean for somebody who has been stuck on the frontline for days under artillery barrages and counter offensives, not a spec of dirt on them

Pretty much the same with the Chechen TikTok brigade. Their uniforms and shoes are spotless.

Associate
:D All the Trumpies waffling, his yesterdays village idiot. Get over it his gone, his a minor blimp in history. When America supped a bit too much Dr pepper they elected a deranged racist mysoginist word shuffler.

With impending legal and financial issues hehiehehieh. Just let me know when he's lost everything or in prison or something. or dead.

Caporegime
Hate to say it, given I think Trump was an embarrassment as a U.S. president, but, he didn’t kick off any wars and I genuinely think he didn’t have a single adversary who thought not to think twice before acting whilst he was in the White House…..

A sad state of affairs when it takes the likes of him to ironically maintain peace and stability of sorts…..

This is very poor reasoning.

Soldato
Don't think a shotgun would be my choice of weapon in those conditions.

Very effective for room clearance, though the common Russian use of body armour would greatly reduce the chances of one shot kills unless using shotgun slugs. As there’s AK variants available everywhere and they’re no longer than a combat shotgun, one of these would be a much better choice for shooting between buildings and in more open areas.

Associate
What a pointless war this has been. If anything Putin has highlighted how poor the Russian military is. But that doesn't mean they can't nuke and erase half of western civilisation. They are now saying that the Russian soldiers aren't happy - good. And I saw a video of Russian civilians queuing and fighting over bags of sugar. So they don't have sugar but they have some nukes.

I don't know what people look to for coverage of the war but you have to take everything from twitter and the like with a mountain of salt until it can be verified by the actual news outlets - then you just pick the ones you trust. All the ones with boobs in. That still happens right? BBC and Guardian for me :)

When someone says this is from the front line etc; it might be - it might not be. It needs to be verified, then we can talk about.

Caporegime
This is very poor reasoning.
Care to elaborate as to why?

As I say, Trump imo was not a great President but, he didn’t start any conflicts - unusually for a U.S. President - and certainly seemed to have his adversaries scratching their heads as to handle him, most seemingly erring on a cautious approach.

Permabanned
Seems to be a new story.

Not sure what you mean by this?

Ahh apologies, it does seem to be a new development.

I meant that Ukraine seems completely unwilling to settle for anything less today then it did a month ago with regards negotiations. I don't think any nudging from the West is going to make a difference there.

Soldato
Ahh apologies, it does seem to be a new development.

I meant that Ukraine seems completely unwilling to settle for anything less today then it did a month ago with regards negotiations. I don't think any nudging from the West is going to make a difference there.
Why the **** should they? They are the ones that were invaded.

Soldato
I noticed that Russian boat that was blowed up in the port was also really old

Saratov (BDK-65) was launched in July 1964,

During the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, in the aftermath of the Battle of Berdiansk, Saratov was reported as destroyed by a Ukrainian attack on 24 March 2022 while in the harbour of Russian-occupied Ukrainian port Berdyansk.[9] Video showed a large fire, smoke, and explosions, with one explosion engulfing the bow of the ship.[10][11] The ship was originally reported as having been Orsk,
Alligator-class landing ship - Wikipedia

Soldato
Can't believe people still think Trump would have prevented this. He was praising Putin for being a genius and savvy 3 weeks ago for this invasion of Ukraine and only changed message when it was clear he had read the room very badly. This is the guy who you think would have stood up to Putin? US would likely be even more detached from NATO under a second term, he wouldn't have raised a finger, let alone spent hours on the phone rallying allies to help Ukraine. Political pressure would have eventually forced him to do the absolute minimum but it would have been too late by then. Biden is an old man who should be sat in his slippers enjoy his last few years but give me him over someone who didn't believe in NATO, kissed Putin's arse at any opportunity and had no time for US historical allies. He tried to extort Ukraine for a few javelin missiles, just imagine what he'd want for any serious military and political support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom