Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
GR6gu3M.jpg

Western media, especially Ukraines reminds me of that guy https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/comical-ali-baghdad-bob

seems he started trending a bit when the war kicked off again
J7TYAD1.jpg

Eh? there have been exchanges of small arms fire with infiltrators/saboteur attempts on the streets of Kyiv from the start - not sure your point. No one has denied them and that video isn't showing Russian occupation of Kyiv.

Permabanned
The sky news Live news feed is absolutely rotten. Not only do they bait hard with ridiculously fear mongery headlines, their grammar and spelling is atrocious and it's rarely ever edited after the fact. They jump on any story before it's even been verified and later backtrack on any errors. At least the BBC qualify as to whether they've been able to verify anything or not.

Caporegime

More acts of evil from Russian forces. I prey to god that those Russian's who carry out these heinous acts are one day held to account.

Well there's some solace to the fact that if they don't end up as a corpse in Ukraine that they will probably end up barely surviving back home whilst witnessing the ironic (Russia treats Ukraine as inferior) defenestration of their country as merely being a vassal of China.

Permabanned

More acts of evil from Russian forces. I prey to god that those Russian's who carry out these heinous acts are one day held to account.

Is this the same one that was reported earlier today? If so, I believe the Red Cross said most of the stock had already been distributed and that it was thankfully empty, not that it excuses such abhorrent behaviour.

Caporegime
And Horton says the Crimea referendum was ratified by Germany and it was accurate, but I can't find anything to support this and plenty of evidence the Crimea referendum was rigged by Russia, so...

Horton is lying through his teeth. Also, how would Germany ratify a Russian-orchestrated referendum in Crimea? That makes no sense at all. Foreign countries don't ratify each other's referendums.

Associate

Is this the same one that was reported earlier today? If so, I believe the Red Cross said most of the stock had already been distributed and that it was thankfully empty, not that it excuses such abhorrent behaviour.
And they hadn’t used it in a week and had no idea what or if anyone else was using it for.

Soldato

It seems the artillery is still in range, surely that runs the risk of being counter struck or taken out with drones ?

Also surprised nobody has tried to run any crazy theories on why Russia wants to pull back especially with talk of chemical weapons only last week or maybe they'd go all out and just drop a nuke on Kyiv as that would at least achieve one aim for Putin of getting rid of the Ukrainian government no matter how unlikely use of nukes would be

Soldato

It seems the artillery is still in range, surely that runs the risk of being counter struck or taken out with drones ?

Also surprised nobody has tried to run any crazy theories on why Russia wants to pull back especially with talk of chemical weapons only last week or maybe they'd go all out and just drop a nuke on Kyiv as that would at least achieve one aim for Putin of getting rid of the Ukrainian government no matter how unlikely use of nukes would be

Probably no point in moving heavy stuff if they don't have fuel. Just move the troops.

Soldato
Horton is lying through his teeth. Also, how would Germany ratify a Russian-orchestrated referendum in Crimea? That makes no sense at all. Foreign countries don't ratify each other's referendums.

Ratified might be my incorrect usage, he might have said verified or something, even still I can't find any evidence a team from Germany went to Crimea to examine referendum results so yeah it still sounds like ******** and there's a few things like that that he says in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom