Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I suggest you guys that are blowing off steam about war crimes and alike go sign up to fight because and I hope and pray there's still no direct intervention.
Civilian casualties are part of war don't act outraged or surprised.
It's hypocrisy to go in all guns blazing here when 1000x worse stuff occurs across Africa and probably China.
I hope it drives the Russian citizens to act. There's probably a few military officers planning what they can so to Putin as I type.
There's a difference between civilians getting killed as a result of war and out right murder which is what we are seeing as the Russians flee

Soldato
I suggest you guys that are blowing off steam about war crimes and alike go sign up to fight because and I hope and pray there's still no direct intervention.
Civilian casualties are part of war don't act outraged or surprised.
It's hypocrisy to go in all guns blazing here when 1000x worse stuff occurs across Africa and probably China.
I hope it drives the Russian citizens to act. There's probably a few military officers planning what they can so to Putin as I type.
There can be no excuse for what the Russians are doing in Ukraine.

Caporegime
There are no excuses, no. The Russian soldiers who have done this are vile human beings.

But this **** happens in every war going because some people are just sick in the head.

Look at that psycho navy seal that Trump pardoned of war crimes.

Caporegime
There are no excuses, no. The Russian soldiers who have done this are vile human beings.

But this **** happens in every war going because some people are just sick in the head.

Look at that psycho navy seal that Trump pardoned of war crimes.

Exactly. It's ******** disgusting and it's carte blanche to anyone unhinged to live out their fantasy's.

I know an ex paratrooper that did a tour in Bosnia. He loved to gloat how many bullets he sprayed into cars that didn't obey at checkpoints. He was the machine gunner.
Unhinged.

Soldato
They probably come from some small minded village from the ass end of Russia, little education, they sit around drinking all day, their fathers alcoholics who beat them, they never had power over anything in their lives, so they come to Ukrain and enjoy the power they have over others, they see that Ukrainians have managed to make something of their lives and they hate them for it. They drag them out in the street like vermin, murder them and leave their bodies in the gutter as a message that they are nothing, we have the power and will do anything we like to you.

Caporegime
To those people spitting vitriol at the Russian soldiers let me ask you a question.

Would you ever shoot a civilian in cold blood?
[...]

NB. I realise this is a simplistic view, but we need to focus on less hatred, not more.

LOL wat???

Yep, that's a pretty simplistic view!

Soldato
Yes there is you're right and both are part of war. That was badly written by me. Both are sadly unsurprising.

Executions are not part of war. It is why it is a warcrime.

Next you'll be claiming genocide and ethnic cleansing are just a part of war.

Soldato
I can't believe in this day and age that tying people up and then executing them can still be viewed as "a normal part of war", it takes a special kind of sicko to carry it out and it's almost as bad trying to justify it as "normal".

Soldato
I thought about this, but when it's fuel depots being hit, does it really add to climate as that fuel would have been burned anyway in engines ?

Yes it does as now more fuel will be extracted to replace that which was needlessly burned, it's not like all those cars/tractors/trucks etc are going to stop driving just because some fuel was wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom