Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
What's been reported on news in many cases is just a small portion of what's taken place, much of it is unreported or in territory where media can't go

In addition to the killings at Bucha there are cases of rapes and executions; one girl was grabbed by two Russians in Bucha, raped and then they cut her head off

in another city (can't remember the name it's out east) a a group of 3 girls turned up at a hospital, 10, 10 and 12 years old - all 3 were raped

can you link me in trust to the sources you are getting this from if its all accumulatied in one place would be great.

Soldato
What's been reported on news in many cases is just a small portion of what's taken place, much of it is unreported or in territory where media can't go

In addition to the killings at Bucha there are cases of rapes and executions; one girl was grabbed by two Russians in Bucha, raped and then they cut her head off

in another city (can't remember the name it's out east) a a group of 3 girls turned up at a hospital, 10, 10 and 12 years old - all 3 were raped

Yeah my brother is in Kyiv, I was on the phone with him earlier it made me feel sick what he told me, I can't get my head around this madness and this is happening again in Europe, it's the Nazis once again.

He's trying to get into some of these liberated areas, but he has to get verified first.

Soldato
The biggest issue with these civilian murders is if the West do nothing beyond more sanctions, why would Putin think he can't use Chemical or even Nuclear weapons as a quick solution to his Ukraine problem

Soldato
*White House: Biden Doesn’t Believe Russia Should Be Member of UN Human Rights Council
*White House: Removing Russia From the Council Would Be the Next Appropriate Step

Last edited:
Associate
In my lifetime there has been no more just war than repelling these Russian invaders. It's so sad reading the daily reports, please can we just intervene, no matter what the cost.

Man of Honour
Last few hours lot of Russian air force, national guard and presidential fleet flights including outbound flights from locations where supposedly top officials are bunkered*. Not sure what that is about. Something in the wind - combined with a lot of transport traffic in and out of Kaliningrad in the last 24 hours there seems to be something going on but I have no idea what.

Also several international Russian government flights including Turkey and IIRC Dubai (or at least somewhere close to that).

* Wild assumption but possibly sending deputies to deal with the political situation brewing up over war crimes.

Caporegime
At some point Germany is going to have to do something (I suppose he's technically exiled himself) about Gerhard Schröder as every day or week his actions/inactions are drawing a rather dark shadow on Germany if they continue to just leave him be.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah my brother is in Kyiv, I was on the phone with him earlier it made me feel sick what he told me, I can't get my head around this madness and this is happening again in Europe, it's the Nazis once again.

He's trying to get into some of these liberated areas, but he has to get verified first.
I've got some friends over in Poland now, running supplies into Ukraine, and we are seeing nothing of what is really going on there. It is horrendous.

Soldato
Did anyone watch this?
'Russian UN Ambassador Vassily Nebenzia Addresses Bucha Allegations'

*US Senate Majority Leader Schumer: The $10 Billion Covid Deal Falls Far Short of What Is Required in the Long Run.
*US Senate Majority Leader Schumer: We Want Another Spending Bill for Covid and Ukraine.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Last few hours lot of Russian air force, national guard and presidential fleet flights including outbound flights from locations where supposedly top officials are bunkered*. Not sure what that is about. Something in the wind - combined with a lot of transport traffic in and out of Kaliningrad in the last 24 hours there seems to be something going on but I have no idea what.

Also several international Russian government flights including Turkey and IIRC Dubai (or at least somewhere close to that).

* Wild assumption but possibly sending deputies to deal with the political situation brewing up over war crimes.

One benefit of a closed off system like a bunker is that he can get rid of a lot of his supporters opposition without any evidence it even happened by poisoning the air supply.

Soldato
Satellite imagery shows that the bodies in Bucha were there for weeks - https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/04/world/europe/bucha-ukraine-bodies.html

NY Times said:
But a review of videos and satellite imagery by The Times shows that many of the civilians were killed more than three weeks ago, when Russia’s military was in control of the town........................To confirm when the bodies appeared, and when the civilians were likely killed, the Visual Investigations team at The Times conducted a before-and-after analysis of satellite imagery. The images show dark objects of similar size to a human body appearing on Yablonska Street between March 9 and March 11. The objects appear in the precise positions in which the bodies were found after Ukrainian forces reclaimed Bucha, as the footage from April 2 shows. Further analysis shows that the objects remained in those position for over three weeks.

This is the sort of fact-based evidence thats needed to be shown to the Russian public, with more and more almost criminal-case level evidence shown to an ever widening public. It won't convince everyone, probably <10% based on the few Russians I've seen interviewed, but thats 10% more than before and it'll grow as the families of the mounting Russian dead start to act out.

Associate
This is the sort of fact-based evidence thats needed to be shown to the Russian public, with more and more almost criminal-case level evidence shown to an ever widening public. It won't convince everyone, probably <10% based on the few Russians I've seen interviewed, but thats 10% more than before and it'll grow as the families of the mounting Russian dead start to act out.

Don't forget all those facts are also fake..

Last edited:
Soldato

This is just monstrous barbarism, absolutely unspeakable, pure evil.

Soldato
In my lifetime there has been no more just war than repelling these Russian invaders. It's so sad reading the daily reports, please can we just intervene, no matter what the cost.
The true cost is in not intervening (at least in terms of giving the Ukrainians everything they need to win and drive the Russians out from every inch of the country).

Soldato
I've got some friends over in Poland now, running supplies into Ukraine, and we are seeing nothing of what is really going on there. It is horrendous.

A guy that lives on my sister's street who lost his legs in Iraq, secured 3 lorries filled them with food, blankets and messages from the local school kids and drove them to Moldova. There are a lot of people from the UK and EU doing all sorts of things to help.

Soldato
— Bloomberg (CET Time)

*U.S. Says Ukraine War Not a Genocide

AShb5PA.png
*U.S. Readies New Sanctions Against Russia

xKCEHRw.png
*Ukraine Expects Russia to Try to Seize Kharkiv

sSdN5Ub.png

'Shelling in Ukraine's southern city of Mykolaiv has killed 10 people, including a child, and injured 46, the head of the regional administration said.' — RTRS
https://www.reuters.com/world/ten-p...laiv-head-regional-administration-2022-04-04/

Last edited:
Caporegime
At some point Germany is going to have to do something (I suppose he's technically exiled himself) about Gerhard Schröder as every day or week his actions/inactions are drawing a rather dark shadow on Germany if they continue to just leave him be.

What do you want them to do? Germany is a liberal democracy, they have no ability to silence someone who wants to be a knobber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom