Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Sorry, do you think Putin is killing his political opponents or not? I couldn't see your original message.
yea I don't doubt that.

but it's not within the realm of possibility for bankers and other people involved in the economy to off themselves, it happened in every western country after 2008.

The rubles dead, most Russian businesses seem to be imploding, I don't get why it's so hard to believe a few might top themselves.
Original messages were back towards hear
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...acks-similar.18582449/page-1722#post-35565546

Commissario
I thought the point of all the tunnels and bunkers was to survive nukes anyway
Yup

Putin seems to have forgotten to a large extent how much of the USSR rebuilding after WW2 was done very explicitly with making it extremely hard for an invading West to take important facilities and civil centres, and is now being hindered by the fact that the very areas he's trying to take were designed to be death traps for invading armies whilst providing shelter potentially for a very prolonged period of time for even a relatively small number of defenders.

His predecessors immediately after WW2 basically learned what made an area into a good meat grinder for invading troops based on what held out against the Germans (and how long/what weapons they had), and he has either forgotten that or was so sure he wouldn't face opposition he ignored it.

Associate
Video of one of their newer 2 seater su’s also being shot down (2 parachutes). Also saw a ka-52 doing the long range arced release of unguided rockets from about 50ft up and then hugging the ground. They must be losing a lot of aircraft to manpads.

edit: also guided weapons must be low for the su to be so (relatively) low - presumably for dropping unguided munitions.

Caporegime
Will the US start getting a chunk of the M1A1 stock operable for lend lease? If so then I'd hope they were already doing it and not waiting for the vote on Monday.

Soldato
There's some video of their missile launch yesterday on the BBC. I'll start by saying I know nothing of missile / rocket design etc and I dont know if its just the BBC that have clipped the ends of each video but they look like theres some serious rotation going on right before the video clips out. It made me wonder if the things had plummeted to the ground not long after launch.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-61170853

Soldato
There's some video of their missile launch yesterday on the BBC. I'll start by saying I know nothing of missile / rocket design etc and I dont know if its just the BBC that have clipped the ends of each video but they look like theres some serious rotation going on right before the video clips out. It made me wonder if the things had plummeted to the ground not long after launch.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-61170853
Isn't that how missiles work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom