Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
[May 01 2022, 20:34:59 BST]: Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: Russia Has Never Interrupted Efforts Towards an Accord That Will Avoid a Nuclear War — Italian TV Interview
[May 01 2022, 20:35:59 BST]: Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: Western Media Mislead People Over Russian Aims in War
[May 01 2022, 20:38:46 BST]: Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: Russia Developed Ultrasonic Weapons to Counter-Attack Against a Possible Attack From West
[May 01 2022, 20:42:31 BST]: Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: Ukrainian Attacks on Donbas Are Clearly Aimed at Terrorising the Civilian Population
[May 01 2022, 20:45:44 BST]: Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: Zelenskiy Constantly Changes His Position, the Ukrainians Have Sabotaged Negotiations
[May 01 2022, 20:47:56 BST]: Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: The Fact Zelenskiy Is Jewish Does Not Negate the Nazi Elements in Ukraine, Says Believes Hitler Also Had Jewish Blood
[May 01 2022, 20:49:48 BST]: Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: Wagner Group Is Private, Has Nothing to Do With Russian State
[May 01 2022, 20:51:11 BST]: Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: There Are Many Foreign Mercenaries on the Western Side in Ukraine, Without Providing Evidence
[May 01 2022, 20:51:56 BST]: Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: There Are Many Western Officers Fighting in Ukraine, Without Providing Evidence
[May 01 2022, 20:57:20 BST]: Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: Italy Is in the Front Line in Initiatives Against Russia, We Were Surprised but Now We’re Used To It
[May 01 2022, 20:57:54 BST]: Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: Some Declarations of Italian Politicians Have Gone Beyond Normal Diplomatic Norms
[May 01 2022, 21:01:08 BST]: Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: US Has Fomented Ukriainian Hostility to Russia, As Part of Long-Standing “Anti-Russian” Strategy
[May 01 2022, 21:08:44 BST]: Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: Zelenskiy Can Promote Peace if He Stops Giving “Criminal” Orders to His Nazi Troops
[May 01 2022, 21:09:27 BST]: Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: We Only Want to Guarantee the Security of Pro-Russian Ukrainians in East
[May 01 2022, 21:10:04 BST]: Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: West Has “Stolen” Russian Money Through Sanctions
[May 01 2022, 21:11:29 BST]: Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: Under Gas for Roubles Scheme Nothing Changes for the Buyers of Russian Gas
[May 01 2022, 21:14:35 BST]: Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: Russian Soldiers Will Not Be Conditioned By May 9 Commemoration
— RTRS

Last edited:
Associate
I remember hearing about that before. Anyone who would blow up an apartment block full of his own citizens has to have serious mental health issues. Sending troops to war would keep most people up at night, murdering your own citizens for political gain, that is some dark ****.
That's why I keep calling Putin the put-in and Mr. False Flags.
This is how he and the KGB FSB got into power and stay in power.

Caporegime

Wonder where the line is drawn and the actual reaction.
Well I keep thinking that it would be entirely reasonable to secure Ukrainian regions not presently occupied even now, but keeping the threat of such an action for NBC weapon usage seems advantageous currently.

Basically it would allow the countries willing to risk a more physical presence the ability to maintain Patriot or THAAD platforms (explicitly defending against ballistic missiles) without technical complications, it would also lower the anxiety for Kyiv if it's border with Belarus, Moldova and parts of Russia were also manned by a significant contingent of allied forces. Obviously the risk of engagement with Russian forces is problematic, but I think it'd be manageable.

Soldato
I wonder if the fires in Russia are partially the actions of Ukrainians who are just zooming about setting fire to stuff. If so it could indeed be very effective, can't fight an enemy you can't keep track of.

Soldato
Just regular nuke threat is getting old, we get special scary waterwash nuke now. :D

Putin played his scary nuke card too early, as you say it's getting old now.

If a nuclear missile takes 15 minutes or 200 seconds it doesn't make much difference. Either way we are screwed and Trident is still at sea for our response.

Caporegime
I think from what I've been following of the conversation, it's one of those "one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist" type semantics arguments.

To be clear I wasn't fussed about the semantics, the same question applies if someone wants to call them freedom fighters, it's the question, in general, I was asking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom