Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Wow, the british are really pushing the Russian nerves in this conflict, leading the European resistance once again. The issue though, can 2022 UK be compared to 1939 UK? Can the UK really defend those who seek support from the UK?
Single handedly? Depends.
As part of a group of like minded countries? Like WW2 as you mentioned and many many many instances since? Definitely.

Man of Honour
Wow, the british are really pushing the Russian nerves in this conflict, leading the European resistance once again. The issue though, can 2022 UK be compared to 1939 UK? Can the UK really defend those who seek support from the UK?

It concerns me we are doing a lot of talking but if it comes to it we badly need to ramp up our ability to respond both in man power, equipment and ability to manufacture vehicles, munitions and equipment.

Fortunately we aren't alone but as we've seen lately we will likely be holding the line while others get their **** in order.

That said any flashpoint involving Russia likely escalates to nuclear very fast.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Oh i can hardly imagine what an unsurfable hardship you are experiencing..... As civilians get bombed, raped, robbed and killed. I'm sure they would be more than happy to trade places with you.
I agree. Though in 10 years time theyd be bolting back to Europe if the conflict with China in less than 10 years down this way pundits (Lowy Institute) are right.

Man of Honour
Very good analysis

Definitely some interesting thoughts in there whether you agree with the conclusions or not. I definitely think the US is managing this crisis with an eye to the long term whether that follows the best path for Ukraine or not.

Soldato
Very good analysis

No.This is the Fox news type version of events. No way Russia will attack NATO countries. They are nibbling at bits to see how far they can go.

One of the things mentioned was correct. The Yanks and their poodles the Brits want the war in Ukraine to last a while. This of course will destroy a lot of Ukraine but hey ho lots of construction contracts etc afterwards. These of course will go to the Yanks mainly with a few crumbs to the Brits but will make Ukraine another American colony because they will owe America/American companies so much money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom