Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
With comparatively little major/breaking news from Ukraine right now and with Roe vs Wade taking a lot a particular groups attention away, I wonder how quiet this thread (and Ukraine chatter in general) will get over the next few days?

Same as ever, twitter and other forums etc are awash with news from Ukraine.

What you are saying is the west are losing interest because of the above you mentioned right?...

Soldato
What you are saying is the west are losing interest because of the above you mentioned right?...

No, what I am asking is this..........

With comparatively little major/breaking news from Ukraine right now and with Roe vs Wade taking a lot a particular groups attention away, I wonder how quiet this thread (and Ukraine chatter in general) will get over the next few days?

1. I'm "asking" not "saying".
2. I'm asking about "this thread (and Ukraine chatter in general)" not "the west"
3. I'm asking about "the next few days" not about the West "losing interest"

I agree with you that Twitter, reddit, Telegram etc are still busy with Ukraine news right now but I was asking about the next few days and what we think might happen, thats nice and simple to understand I think.

Soldato
Looking at DeepStateMap it seems Ukraine has now pulled out Severodonesk completely. Earlier the government complained their plans to withdraw were leaked on social media but it seems they have gone ahead and shipped them over to Lysychansk regardless.

Soldato
25-Jun-2022 20:54:45 - Zelenskiy: We Will Get Back All Our Cities, Mentions Sievierodonetsk, Donetsk and Luhansk
25-Jun-2022 20:56:11 - Zelenskiy: Ukraine Was Hit by 45 Russian Missiles Over the Last 24 Hours
25-Jun-2022 20:59:23 - Zelenskiy: This Is a Morally and Emotionally Difficult Stage of the War, We Don’t Know How Many More Losses There Will Be Before We Sense Victory Approaching

Soldato
No, what I am asking is this..........

1. I'm "asking" not "saying".
2. I'm asking about "this thread (and Ukraine chatter in general)" not "the west"
3. I'm asking about "the next few days" not about the West "losing interest"

I agree with you that Twitter, reddit, Telegram etc are still busy with Ukraine news right now but I was asking about the next few days and what we think might happen, thats nice and simple to understand I think.
You didn't ask what might happen, you asked specifically about how bothered people will be to post on this site with the US distracted etc.

Now if you want to know what might happen then I guess Kherson could fall, possibly the Russian pet state will invade as well, hopefully causing a major revolt as the population don't seem to keen on murdering thier neighbours.

Soldato
Belarus has entered the war, starts by launching rocket barrages into Ukraine

Fired from russian planes in Belarus airspace, still it's an escalation.

West needs to stop dragging thier heals fearing Russia and plow the heavy armour and extra artillery they request, not doing so will cost the west in the future.

Soldato

Quantity != Quality

I'm glad the troll bots are quiet. Sorting the wheat from the chaff of their nonsense and people wasting time on arguing with them was getting tiresome.

007 / *seven doing their usual sterling work. Much appreciated still.

Soldato
Belarus has entered the war, starts by launching rocket barrages into Ukraine

If Russia can use Belarus to conduct airstikes against Ukraine then any willing NATO countries should allow Ukrainian fighter jets to use their airfileds to strike back at invading forces.

Soldato
25-Jun-2022 21:30:00 - German Government Source: G7 Leaders Are Having “Very Constructive” Discussions on Russian Oil Price Cap to Curb Revenue
25-Jun-2022 21:30:00 - German Government Source: We Have to Think How to Combine Need for Some Countries to Explore New Gas Fields With Climate Goals
25-Jun-2022 21:30:00 - German Government Source: Investment in New Fossil Fuel Exploration Cannot Be an Excuse to Soften Climate Goals
25-Jun-2022 21:30:00 - German Government Source: It Is Important That G7 Summit Sends Signal of Unity on Ukraine
25-Jun-2022 21:30:00 - German Government Source: G7 Aims to Publish Separate Statement on Resilient Democracies With Guest Countries
25-Jun-2022 21:30:00 - German Government Source: North Korea, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria and Libya Also on the G7 Agenda

Wm5c1Hj.png

25-Jun-2022 22:50:39 - Senior Zelenskiy Advisor: Some Ukrainian Special Forces Are Still in Sievierodonetsk, Directing Artillery Fire Against Russians
25-Jun-2022 22:53:08 - Ukrainian Shelling Forces Russians to Suspend Evacuation of People From Sievierodonetsk Chemical Plant — TASS Cites Local Russian Police

Man of Honour
Fired from russian planes in Belarus airspace, still it's an escalation.

They've done it previously - Russian planes launching missiles either from within Belarus or shortly after flying into Ukraine from there before turning back.

I wonder what's going on

My assumption is either in relation to the situation in Kaliningrad or stuff is brewing in the Black Sea - there has been persistent NATO maritime patrol/ISR missions in the region and probably for a good reason. There is also ongoing tension over stuff in Syria so it might be that alternatively to Ukraine related.

Last edited:
Soldato
You didn't ask what might happen, you asked specifically about how bothered people will be to post on this site with the US distracted etc.

I asked what would happen in this thread over the next few days.........twice - are you confused?

I was asking about the next few days and what we think might happen, thats nice and simple to understand I think.

Soldato
D5wj6Tk.png
26-Jun-2022 04:54:38 - Several Explosions in Kyiv’s Shevchenkivskiy District, Ambulance Crews and Rescuers Dispatched — Mayor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom