Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'll refer you back to https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...howing-attacks-similar.18582449/post-35691282 which you seem persistently trying to avoid addressing.

As expected......

Are you trying to continue Dowies (real) original point that Russian soldiers do not have control of any Ukrainian territory ?
That is why I posted the article and I'm fairly sure it does back up my point.

Feel free to change the argument and talk about daffodils now if you like or you can point to where in this article it states that Russia has not gained any ground in Ukraine.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60506682

I'm not expecting anything other than changing the argument from you.

I did clearly lay it all out^^ and this is what you replied to.
I did even give you the option of talking about daffodils instead unless you really wanted to take it on and if so then to point where in the article it states that Russia has not gained any ground in Ukraine.

It's all their @Rroff, I even said I'm not expecting anything other than a change of argument from you as it's what you do time and time again to squirm out of it.
Everytime it's the same old routine from you, anyway I won't take this any further as the forum user who originally started this instantly back tracked when he saw the entire horde didn't have his back.

Man of Honour
I did clearly lay it all out^^ and this is what you replied to.
I did even give you the option of talking about daffodils instead unless you really wanted to take it on and if so then to point where in the article it states that Russia has not gained any ground in Ukraine.

It's all their @Rroff, I even said I'm not expecting anything other than a change of argument from you as it's what you do time and time again to squirm out of it.
Everytime it's the same old routine from you, anyway I won't take this any further as the forum user who originally started this instantly back tracked when he saw the entire horde didn't have his back.

Why would I be trying to continue Dowie's point? I was clearly responding to something you posted... the images I posted clearly show Russia has gained and lost territory in Ukraine so I'm clearly not making any claims about them not gaining any ground in Ukraine.

You are the one who seems to be going to extreme lengths to dodge the implications of what I posted, even trying to dismiss images by attacking the source when they are close to identical even to images you are posting from supposedly sources you trust...

Soldato
they have vast amounts more in storage than has been used so far albeit the condition and quality is another matter
Roughly 6000 in "storage" of which less than 3000 are actually salvageable.

It should be remembered that by "in storage" what the Russian military actually mean is "sitting in the boneyard".

Man of Honour
Roughly 6000 in "storage" of which less than 3000 are actually salvageable.

It should be remembered that by "in storage" what the Russian military actually mean is "sitting in the boneyard".

Don't forget these T-62s have also been sitting in the boneyard after being supposedly scrapped, other than a small number used for training, etc.

Soldato
Why would I be trying to continue Dowie's point?

Are you seriously asking me to explain your actions to you as if I am responsible for you in some way ?look you said

the BBC one for instance does not back up your points

I replied with

Are you trying to continue Dowies (real) original point that Russian soldiers do not have control of any Ukrainian territory ?
That is why I posted the article and I'm fairly sure it does back up my point.

Then I gave you an option of backing out and talking about daffodils ...none of this jog your memory ?

You then continued and posted my image and another from the same article as some sort of gotcha and when I pointed out they both proved my point you did what you always do, tried to change the argument and started talking about some youtubers map you posted. why? who is this youtuber to you ?
Seriously why would I care for that youtubers map that looks like it was drawn in MS paint.

Soldato
Don't forget these T-62s have also been sitting in the boneyard after being supposedly scrapped, other than a small number used for training, etc.
Their back is kind of in a corner on that one, the T-62 was essentially an upgraded T-55 (in the same vein that the T-90 is an upgraded T-72) and it's a terrible tank by modern standards (in addition to which, it requires an extra crew member to load the gun), but they can actually put some salvageable T-62 back into service as they still produce the parts for export customers who use T-55/62.

On the flipside they can't repair their old T-64s or their T-80Ds (outside of combining multiple wrecks into one working tank) because the parts were never produced in Russia so they would need to order direct from the factories in Ukra- oh snap xD

Man of Honour
Are you seriously asking me to explain your actions to you as if I am responsible for you in some way ?look you said

I replied with

Then I gave you an option of backing out and talking about daffodils ...none of this jog your memory ?

You then continued and posted my image and another from the same article as some sort of gotcha and when I pointed out they both proved my point you did what you always do, tried to change the argument and started talking about some youtubers map you posted. why? who is this youtuber to you ?
Seriously why would I care for that youtubers map that looks like it was drawn in MS paint.

You were the one accusing or questioning that I was trying to continue Dowie's point... I'm asking you why I would be? when that hasn't been the nature of my posts.

If you were at all vaguely serious as to what you were posting you wouldn't be trying to move the topic away to some youtuber who is clearly irrelevant here and only used as a handy source for snippets of data which are not in any way controversial.

Ergo more clown posting from you.

Man of Honour
Their back is kind of in a corner on that one, the T-62 was essentially an upgraded T-55 (in the same vein that the T-90 is an upgraded T-72) and it's a terrible tank by modern standards (in addition to which, it requires an extra crew member to load the gun), but they can actually put some salvageable T-62 back into service as they still produce the parts for export customers who use T-55/62.

On the flipside they can't repair their old T-64s or their T-80Ds (outside of combining multiple wrecks into one working tank) because the parts were never produced in Russia so they would need to order direct from the factories in Ukra- oh snap xD

Be interesting to see if they essentially reinvent the T-72 using the T-62 as a basis for producing an upgraded platform :s

Caporegime

LOL wat? You really are trolling here aren't you, or you seem to have no ability to understand what people have written. Since when have I argued that Russian soldiers don't have control of any Ukrainian territory?

I'd suggest re-reading and trying to apply some basic reading comprehension.

Dowie originally claimed zero(gains) and you are carrying on his argument, not a good start Rroff.

You're again ignoring context:

More delusion, you do seem to have Amnesia, Russians were close to Kyiv, much closer to Kharkiv a few weeks ago, they had to flee from the North, were pushed back from Kharkiv.

Russia isn't gaining ground overall, they got severely beaten in the North and had to retreat, they've gained some ground in the East but that's been eclipsed by ground they've lost around Kherson and Kharkiv.

Russia is losing ground overall, it's not just zero gains it's negative gains (the reference was a couple of months ago - pay attention as you keep on ignoring that).

You can see this quite easily if you bother to look at some maps - firstly the recent gains in the East have come at the same time as losses in the South around Kherson.

Secondly, they've lost territory around Kharkiv and... oh all of the territories they took in the North around Kyiv.

Last edited:

Deleted member 236143

D

Deleted member 236143

just
lols

is pretty all i can add at the moment
lets see how close we get to WW3 next week!

Permabanned
Just an unfriendly reminder for the radical bothsiders that we took Iraq in 42 days, Russia is looking mighty unmighty with their pitiful 126 days and counting. I'll also add in the extra 2925 days since they annexed Crimea for further bewilderment.

The difference there was Iraq was not being fed billions of pounds worth of high tech weaponry, ammunition, logistics and hard cash. Countless planes in their region, and satellites above were not feeding them useful intelligence, and their economy was not being decimated by as many means as the West could possibly think up.

Considering what Russia is currently up against it's hardly surprising this situation is incomparable to the Iraq war.

Soldato
hDSIybS.png
wVlpkTQ.png

avQe8Te.png
Pie1y60.png
FWZXArtXgAAOysw

29-Jun-2022 07:10:46 - NATO's Stoltenberg: NATO Leaders To Invite Finland, Sweden To Join
29-Jun-2022 07:10:49 - NATO’s Stoltenberg: We See Our Alliance Responding in a Unified Way to All The Threats and Challenges Facing Us
29-Jun-2022 07:13:54 - NATO’s Stoltenberg: China Poses a Challenge to Our Values and Interests
29-Jun-2022 07:14:10 - NATO’s Stoltenberg: NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg: 300,000 High Readiness Troops Ready By Next Year
29-Jun-2022 07:14:32 - NATO’s Stoltenberg: We Need to Take Into Account the Consequences for Our Security When We See China Investing in Modern Long Range Weapons
29-Jun-2022 07:18:10 - NATO's Stoltenberg: Invitation To Sweden, Finland Unprecedently Quick
29-Jun-2022 07:19:29 - NATO’s Stoltenberg: Expects Very Important Decision On NATO’s South Front and Terrorism

29-Jun-2022 07:14:48 - UK Defence Minister Wallace: If Britain Wants to Maintain Its Leadership Role After 2024, Will Need More Defence Investment

Last edited:
I really don't know why the BBC are still held in any regard as a truthful and unbiased news source. They have today had to publish the unsavoury fact that they had to pay substantial damages to a member of their editorial staff who felt their forging of a prominent member of British Royalty's bank statements to lure her into a lucrative interview with the slime ball Martin Bashir, was not something the BBC should really be doing. The BBC then fired him for a "lack of loyalty" in an attempt to further cover up their criminality, compounding their situation in court still further.

Quite why someone isn't doing time for this I have no idea..

Quite I am with you RT is deffo the unbiased news source to use

/s

Associate
The difference there was Iraq was not being fed billions of pounds worth of high tech weaponry, ammunition, logistics and hard cash. Countless planes in their region, and satellites above were not feeding them useful intelligence, and their economy was not being decimated by as many means as the West could possibly think up.

Considering what Russia is currently up against it's hardly surprising this situation is incomparable to the Iraq war.

The difference was the US/UK/Aus/Pol forces went into Iraq incredibly hard. The sheer overwhelming force was apparent from Day 1. I am pretty sure no combatant packed their dress uniform and sauntered across the border like Russia reportedly did in Ukraine. So it wouldn't have mattered if other countries had started feeding Iraq as by the point it came trickling in it was already over.

Russia assumed Ukraine would rollover, as they did in 2014. So didn't go in hard, which was a complete contrast to how the invasion of Iraq was carried out. Which as we can now see with hindsight, was the wrong choice.

Soldato
29-Jun-2022 08:16:58 - Russian Rouble Extends Gains, Firms 2.5% on the Day to 50.47 vs Dollar on Moscow Exchange, Its Strongest Since May 2015
29-Jun-2022 08:21:28 - Russian Rouble Strengthens Past 53 vs Euro on Moscow Exchange for First Time Since April 2015
Ap3etCc.png

29-Jun-2022 07:41:25 - Spain’s PM Sanchez: Russia Will Become “Main Threat” in NATO’s New Strategic Concept, From “Strategic Partner” in Previous Concept
29-Jun-2022 08:18:34 - German Chancellor Scholz: Germany Will Do Its Share in Boosting NATO Forces
29-Jun-2022 08:18:48 - German Chancellor Scholz: NATO States Must Contribute to Helping Ukraine Defend Itself With Financial And Humanitarian Aid and Weapons

Last edited:
Soldato
I really don't have enough interest to argue about it but there is a reason to what I said.
The trouble is I thought you used to be a decent, respected poster. I thought you posted good, informed, reasoned posts in a wide variety of topics. However you posted provable lies in a thread I have good knowledge of. I demonstrated your lies were lies and you refused to either admit you were wrong, or refute my evidence.
Unfortunately it now means none of your other posts can be trusted in good faith. I don’t think once a liar, always a liar, but you need to admit when you have lied or at the very least show why you think you weren’t lying.

As it stands, you are a proven liar and I think you did so to push your narrative. For you to then suggest someone else isn’t truthful is very disingenuous.

Soldato
29-Jun-2022 08:43:29 - Ukraine Grain Exports Fall 36.5% to 1.26 mln T in June 1-29 y/y — Agriculture Ministry
29-Jun-2022 08:43:29 - Ukraine Wheat Exports Fall 75.5% to 122,000 T in June 1-29 y/y
29-Jun-2022 08:43:29 - Ukraine Corn Exports Fall 21.4% to 1.09 mln T in June 1-29 y/y

29-Jun-2022 08:49:32 - Spain’s PM Sanchez: We Are Sending a Strong Message To Putin: ‘You Will Not Win’

Last edited:
Soldato
29-Jun-2022 09:25:07 - Russia’s Defence Ministry: We Carried Out Strikes on Ukrainian Military Training Base for “Foreign Mercenaries” Near City of Mykolaiv — IFAX
29-Jun-2022 09:26:43 - Russia’s Defence Ministry: Our Forces Also Hit Eight Ammo Depots and a Fuel Depot in Mykolaiv Region — TASS

29-Jun-2022 09:13:53 - Russian Finance Minister Siluanov, Commenting on Rouble Rate: We Need to Boost Imports
29-Jun-2022 09:14:30 - Russian Finance Minister Siluanov: The Only Way to Impact Rouble Is for Central Bank or Finance Ministry To Resume Their FX Operations
29-Jun-2022 09:14:50 - Russian Finance Minister Siluanov: Foreign Currency Is Toxic
29-Jun-2022 09:15:22 - Russian Finance Minister Siluanov: We Are Looking at Possibility of Buying Foreign Currency of ‘Friendly’ Countries
29-Jun-2022 09:15:35 - Russian Finance Minister Siluanov: We Will Discuss This With Government
29-Jun-2022 09:16:13 - Russian Finance Minister Siluanov: Budget Rule Is Now Important Not From Savings Point of View but From Rouble Exchange Rate Point of View
29-Jun-2022 09:17:40 - Russian Finance Minister Siluanov: We Can Cut Some State Spending and Channel Money to Forex Interventions
29-Jun-2022 09:17:46 - Russian Finance Minister Siluanov: No Final Decision Has Been Made

29-Jun-2022 09:22:52 - Russian Economy Minister Reshetnikov: We Will Have Deflation in June
29-Jun-2022 09:23:04 - Russian Economy Minister Reshetnikov: Demand in Economy Remains Low
29-Jun-2022 09:23:20 - Russian Economy Minister Reshetnikov: People Tend to Save, Not Spend Money Now
29-Jun-2022 09:31:01 - Russian Economy Minister Reshetnikov: Rouble Rate Is Key Issue for Our Economic Policy
29-Jun-2022 09:31:50 - Russian Economy Minister Reshetnikov: We Have Excessive Supply of Foreign Currency on the Market
29-Jun-2022 09:32:44 - Russian Economy Minister Reshetnikov: We See Signs of Deflation Spiral
29-Jun-2022 09:33:53 - Russian Economy Minister Reshetnikov: If Rouble Remains As It Is Now for Months, Companies Will Need to Cut Their Output

29-Jun-2022 09:48:12 - Russian C.Bank Governor Nabiullina: We Will Be Cutting Rate As Inflation Slows
29-Jun-2022 09:48:41 - Russian C.Bank Governor Nabiullina: We Will Not Use Any Means to Slow Inflation As Soon As Possible
29-Jun-2022 09:48:49 - Russian C.Bank Governor Nabiullina: I Don’t See Risks of Deflation Spiral
29-Jun-2022 09:49:09 - Russian C.Bank Governor Nabiullina: We See Room for Further Rate Cut
29-Jun-2022 09:50:16 - Russian C.Bank Governor Nabiullina: We Are Sticking to Policy Of Floating Rouble Exchange Rate
29-Jun-2022 09:50:29 - Russian C.Bank Governor Nabiullina: Floating Rate Helps Economy To Adapt to New Conditions
29-Jun-2022 09:51:57 - Russian C.Bank Governor Nabiullina: We Can Not Accumulate Reserves in Hard Currencies
29-Jun-2022 09:53:26 - Russian C.Bank Governor Nabiullina: Emergency Currency Restrictions Should Be Lifted As Situation Has Stabilised
29-Jun-2022 09:56:49 - Russian C.Bank Governor Nabiullina: Banks Do Not Require a Systemical Capitalisation As of Now
29-Jun-2022 09:58:52 - Russian C.Bank Governor Nabiullina: We See Need to Switch to Payments in Domestic Currencies in International Settlements
29-Jun-2022 10:04:04 - Russian C.Bank Governor Nabiullina: Share of Chinese Yuan In Russian Economy Will Increase
29-Jun-2022 10:26:51 - Russian C.Bank Governor Nabiullina: 70 Foreign Banks From 12 Countries Have Joined Russia's SWIFT Simulation System

tKrqWem.png
gNccSNA.png
ywLJ2L8.png

29-Jun-2022 09:20:09 - Biden: U.S. Changing Force Posture In Europe Based on Threat
29-Jun-2022 09:20:43 - Biden: U.S. Will Raise Number of Destroyers in Spain From 4 to 6
29-Jun-2022 09:21:25 - Biden: U.S. Will Send Two Additional F-35 Squadrons to Britain
29-Jun-2022 09:21:57 - Biden: We Will Make Sure NATO Is Ready to Meet Threats From All Directions Across All Domains, Land Air and Sea
29-Jun-2022 09:23:37 - Biden: Army to Establish 5th Army Headquarters in Poland

29-Jun-2022 10:01:52 - Polish President’s Aide Kumoch: Biden’s Announcement on 5th Army Headquarters Is Very Clear Sign That U.S. Intends to Increase Presence in Poland

29-Jun-2022 09:23:11 - NATO’s Stoltenberg: This Will Be Historic Summit That Will Change NATO for Years to Come
29-Jun-2022 10:04:20 - NATO’s Stoltenberg: We Need To Make Sure That Ukraine Prevails

Last edited:
Associate
Norway will transfer 3 MLRS M270 installations to Ukraine (will be modernized in the UK first) as well as transfer another 5000 grenades to Ukraine.

The M270 is a tracked long range rocket launcher capable of firing up to 300 km but will likely be using missiles with a 70-80 km range in Ukraine.
M270: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M270_Multiple_Launch_Rocket_System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom