Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Some rather dubious claims that the debris and surrounding area from the explosions at Novofedorivka are showing elevated radiation levels though it is still fairly low levels - about the same as the bits of Pripyat they allow tourists to wander around. Some speculating Russia held nuclear weapons at the site but I find it unlikely they wouldn't be stored in reinforced bunkers able to withstand the kind of strikes that appear to have happened - but this is Russia...

Man of Honour
That’s one very effective strike and one long list of military hardware removed from the conflict. You love to see it. They just need to finish off the bridge to Russia.

Reports going around that this is what was lost, epic of true.

8 SU-27 aircraft

6 Mi-8 helicopters,

5 SU-24 aircraft

4 SU-30M aircraft

1 aircraft IL-20RT

4 warehouses

Must have been a fair bit of ammo go up too.

This is even better than the ship that didn’t sink. Fair play to Ukraine.

Associate
Are you still sure on this ? Or is it not true unless Russia confirm something they would likely never confirm because it's embarrassing
All I am saying is that news about 60 pilots killed or this crap about 18 planes and 6 helicopters is complete BS. From sources that can't possibly know anything for certain
I do prefer to read information from people on site.
Destroyed/damaged:
▪️8 SU-27 aircraft;
▪️4 SU-30M aircraft;
▪️5 SU-24 aircraft;
▪️6 MI-8 helicopter;
▪️1 IL-20RT aircraft;
▪️4 units ammunition depots
I'm sure we will see the counterfoffensive on Kherson (or is it Crimea now) any second now that Russia lost half its air force? any second

Soldato
All I am saying is that news about 60 pilots killed or this crap about 18 planes and 6 helicopters is complete BS. From sources that can't possibly know anything for certain

I'm sure we will see the counterfoffensive on Kherson (or is it Crimea now) any second now that Russia lost half its air force? any second

satellite images of the day before and the damage.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-62500560?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA

Soldato
They have the satellite imagery, the number of planes blown up would appear to be accurate.

The fact that the blast was huge isn't in question, various experts and evidence has proven that, so it's not a total stretch that any pilots nearby were also vaporised. There would be pilots on standby in the vicinity to fly the planes on a war footing.

You seem to be buying into the Russian propaganda machine, hook, line, and sinker. Your posts appear to have an agenda to discredit Ukraine, and to down play Russian losses.

Associate

People on the site? Russians?

The size of these explosions tell its own story - the sat images support it.

Man of Honour
Sounds like they may have hit another airfield, in Belarus this time. Remember when they asked defence contractors whether they wanted to test their experimental equipment, I’d love to know what they’re using at this point.

Soldato
Ukraine are perfectly capable of discrediting themselves without my help
My agenda is to point out the news bits spreading through social media that were clearly fabricated, mainly by Ukraine
Which in this thread everyone takes for gospel, "hook line and sinker"

You're doing what you accuse others of doing, ignoring facts when they don't suit your contrary opinions.

Based on your other posts in this thread I have to put you into the Russian stooge pool alongside certain other people whose names I may or may not have forgotten.

Soldato

Not seen the pictures then?

Caporegime
Ukraine are perfectly capable of discrediting themselves without my help
My agenda is to point out the news bits spreading through social media that were clearly fabricated, mainly by Ukraine
Which in this thread everyone takes for gospel, "hook line and sinker"

Present your evidence rather than just posting opinion or you're not adding anything and come across poorly.

The satellite imagery is pretty conclusive that there was extensive damage to aircraft and the airbase. Have you seen this?

Associate
Well worded, conclusive that there was extensive damage. I'm sure many were destroyed.

Doesn't change that yesterdays information of 60 dead 130 wounded and todays exact plane types came out of thin air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom