*****Ultimate Football Manager 11*****

Associate
fm2011_pack_art.jpg

Developed by Sports Interactive and published by Sega, FM2011 is the 7th version of the popular Football Management Simulation game that has enjoyed popularity over the years.

Game Play

Football Manager is a simulation game which allows you to manage a number of clubs from across the globe, from Australia to the United States of America. It follows the same pattern as previous games in which you have to manage your chosen club to glory and to the top of the footballing world whilst handling the clubs finances and reputation amongst many. This will be the second year that a 3D pitch will be an option to view match days and improved graphics will make it seem more realistic than ever before.

Genre: Sports Simulation
Publisher: SEGA
Developer: Sports Interactive (SI Interactive)
Release Date: Q4 2010 (Novermber, 5th)
Platform: PC (handheld version on Psp)

Newly revealed features:

Contract Negotiations - making its debut in Football Manager 2011 is a new live contract negotiation system, with a host of new contract clauses. Learn to deal with different types of agents as you try to secure your next big signing.

Re-vamped training system -
including more basic training schedules and individual training focus where players can be in trained in 14 different skill areas. Plus, a new match preparation area, where you can get your team to concentrate on special focus areas, and train in specific tactics, in the lead up to a match.

Set Piece Creator– Much like Football Manager 2010’s Tactics Creator, we’ve now added a Set Piece Creator to the game which allows you to set up your set piece routines in a much more intuitive and user-friendly manner.

Press Conference revamp – Not just a new user interface, and not just 150+ new press conference questions, but also all of the previous 500+ press conference questions have been fully reviewed, with possible answers revised where necessary, leading to press conferences being more intuitive and in situ.

Match analysis improvements – Lots of new options available on the match analysis chalkboard, with offsides, free kicks, corners, throw ins, clear cut chances, half chances all now available to analyse via the system, as well as the option to show all of the players match actions at the same time, rather than having to look at them all separately.

Squad registration / squad number split – We’ve separated out the squad registration and squad numbering screens, so you can now give squad numbers to players who don’t need to be registered.

Newgen revamp – Newly generated players, or newgens as we call them, are now created using a new system that looks at player templates for different styles of player, as well as taking national traits into account, to ensure that the types of player in the game are constant throughout the life of your own saved game.

B-Team & Amateur revamp – Due to lots of feedback from our community, particularly from Spanish and Danish users, regarding the way that B teams and amateur work in the game compared to real life, we’ve had a revamp on the way they work to make them more accurate than ever before, including the chance to set up your own clubs B team at the start of the season in appropriate leagues.
These features are in addition to those already announced, which you can find out about at http://www.youtube.com/sigames.
There are still lots of other new features in FM11 that have not yet been announced. Some of these will be announced in the coming weeks, and some will be left for people to find out for themselves once preview code is available.

Improved Interaction - new board request and backroom advice options as well as a new player interaction module allowing you to have private conversations with your players, including lots of options never seen before, taking interaction to a whole new level.

News subscription service - expanded to make the way that news and mail is distributed even more user friendly and immersive. Dozens of additional news items and a new module written to add more intelligence in the news items themselves.

Match View - play under the glare of the floodlights for the first time with night matches and over 100 new animations including player models, stadiums, goal celebrations and much, much more. Not forgetting improvements to what was already the best match simulation on the market.

Dynamic League Reputation - a new feature meaning as teams get stronger and perform better on a continental level, the league they play in will also get stronger, attracting more players to want to play in the league and a more accurate modelling of the changing face of world football.

Hardware Info

The requirements for the previous version were as follows;

MAC System Requirements;

Minimum Spec: Intel Processor, OS X 10.5, NVIDIA GeForce 7300GT / ATI X1600 Radeon, 1 GB System RAM, 4* DVD-Drive, 1024*78 32 bit Display, 2GB hard drive space, mouse, keyboard.

System Requirements for PC: [ul]System Requirements:
# OS of Windows Vista/XP or Windows 7
# Processor of Vista/Windows 7; 2.0 GHz/ XP 1.4 GHz
# Memory of Vista/Windows 7; 1GB Ram/ XP; 512MB RAM; 2GB free hard drive space
# Video Card of 128MB NVIDIA FX 5900 Ultra; ATI Radeon 9800; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater.

Football Manager 2011 announcement
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHdYfzfZ9rs

Football Manager 2011 3D Match Gameplay Footage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h18t8GGE4GA

Football Manager 2011 Screenshots
http://uk.pc.ign.com/dor/objects/83.../football-manager-2011-20100813022011852.html

Health Warning If you play this game you will lose a year of your life!!!!

P.s fifa manger 2011 & championship manager 2011 out soon but no one cares because FM is awsome!

Both Demos http://www.footballmanager.com/demo

Last edited:
Associate
Best. Addiction. Ever.

If any viewers out there think WoW players are bad, wait until you get a load of FM players. ;)

FM is the only game I can play for a solid 24 hours. 08 got me started, 09 got me addicted, 10 made me forget that I'm just an average joe - not an 18 year old hotshot manager defeating all the odds and battling it out in the Champions League with the best in the business. :D

It'll take a while to get used to the changes in 11, but I have no doubts whatsoever that I'll be using every spare minute of my time playing it. :p

Soldato
I won't be buying this precisely because I know it will be good! I'm going into my second year now at Uni and it's time to get serious with the workload!

Caporegime
is it posable to make a OcUk league on it???

I think we've talked about this every year!

I'm well up for giving it a go. Obviously you can only do it if everyone is willing to play at least a few hours a week as you all have to be on at the same time.

I think we should keep it to a max of 4 players as well. Any more and it'll be hard to get everyone on and people will spend too long scouting and stuff

Back
Top Bottom