1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy on PC - mid-2022

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by ic1male, 1 Sep 2021.

1. HangTime

Man of Honour

I'd be quite keen to play some Uncharted games on PC. Uncharted 2 is one of very few console games I've completed since the 90s, I only played it because it was part of a bundle with a PS3. I then played through several chapters of Uncharted 3 got to some bit with a rocket launcher, but the aiming was really starting to annoy me. It's kind of like a double-whammy, aiming with a controller is total crap compounded by the checkpoint system (no quicksave) so you have to keep repeating some sections.

2. V F

Capodecina

I remember that feeling. It was somebody that highly recommended the series to me when the first game came out. Then I got hooked. It was magical after getting so engrossed in the first game to then wait on part 2 in 2009.

I still cannot get over Lazarevich was the guy in Rambo 2008 and one of the Dwarves in The Hobbit. Graham McTavish.

13:55

3. smogsy

Sgarrista

ok so pointless then :) should be the entire series. 3-4 were crap compared to 1-3

4. V F

Capodecina

I really enjoyed 3 and 4.

5. Amatsubu

Mobster

You mean 4 (Among Thieves) and Lost Legacy? 3 was Drake's Deception.

I think 2 was the best, 4 was good overall and Lost Legacy I haven't played.

I would like to have the 3 first games on PC definitely, even if for the sake of nostalgia as 1 hasn't aged too gracefully and 3 wasn't as good as 2.

6. smogsy

Sgarrista

I mean the entire series no point giving us half.

It's like giving you big bang theory season 13-15 without 1-12
    Should he 1-x

To give us the end 9f the series is weird..

7. Amatsubu

Mobster

Well yeah, as I've said, I'd like to have the first 3 as well but I guess they wanted to show off the graphics as the last two games look miles better. Nevertheless, they should've included the classic trilogy.