US: Under the Dome season 2

Caporegime
well it starts soon :cool: cant believe its been a yr :eek:

one of those shows you cant really rate highly but have to watch :D

starts again june 30th

Soldato
I watched season 1 when it aired, very begrudgingly. Episode 1 of this season has had me hiding behind my hands cringing, there have been so many dodgy moments it's embarassing, there's 10 minutes left of this episode then I'm tapping out for this show :p I'd bet my left nut it gets cancelled before long.

Soldato
I'm surprised that Stephen King still has his name associated with this - it started off (very) loosely following the book and now it bears no resemblance to the original story at all.

Soldato
I'm surprised that Stephen King still has his name associated with this - it started off (very) loosely following the book and now it bears no resemblance to the original story at all.

To be fair (and I say this as a Stephen King fan), the book was pretty terrible as well. I've seen several reviews saying the TV characters all behave like idiots and the same is mostly true in the book.

The ending ranks amongst the worst of King's books so I hope the show does something different although I don't know that I'll keep watching as it's a bit of a slog to get over the acting and terrible dialogue.

Soldato
I'm a big Stephen King fan too and I sometimes wish he'd learn not to write when he has his crazy head on. The ending of the book was way beyond terrible, which was a shame as some of the characters were very good. I keep watching in the hope that it will improve but I'm still waiting. :D

Back
Top Bottom