Underwear that isn't pants (but actually is)

Soldato
Odd question incoming.

I feel like underwear is something I don't spend enough on. I used to buy cheap £5 for 3 pairs from Primark but realised that A) they break within 2 washes and B) They're just not comfortable.

I've tried a few other brands of underwear but I hate to sound cliche but Calvin Klien's seem to be the only brand I find somewhat comfortable. When walking even my other non-cheap boxers try and ride up my butt and give me a wedgie (Sorry, TMI. Not sorry) so I had a cull and chucked them all out and replaced with all CK ones. But now I feel like if anyone see's me they'll think I always have the same pants on!

My friends mentioned Under Armour but wondering if you chaps can also point me in the direction of comfy and good quality underwear.

Soldato
JustWears are my new go to. There are discount codes everywhere so don't pay full price. The material they use is like being cupped by an angel.

Associate
I only wear Hollister they are incredibly comfortable but they are expensive compared to what you are used to paying.
They do however last a very long time and they have still stayed very soft after hundreds of washes

Soldato
Don't go for the cheapest M&S pairs, they'll be disappointing. The only clothing I've bought from them is socks/pants. Last time I walked around looking at the clothes, my 7 year old commented that "these look like granddad's clothes", and she's right :p

Soldato
Looking at their site, their marketing almost has me convinced.

Jeez, £50 for 3 pairs :eek:
You can get them for £40 with a 20% voucher. Considering the price of the big brands, these are well worth it! Just don't get the weird pocket one... unless that's your thing. Might work for sports wear to help keep things in place? Donno.

Soldato
OP
That whole pocket thing has me intrigued, i can't lie. In theory i can see what they're trying to do and the airflow would be pleasant.... But I don't want to have to fiddle about finding a pocket :p

Soldato
Tescos F&F do three packs for £10. They're comfy, decent, thick waistband that doesn't roll. Last ages and wash well.

When I was younger I used to spend a fortune on underwear. I was stupid.

Soldato
That whole pocket thing has me intrigued, i can't lie. In theory i can see what they're trying to do and the airflow would be pleasant.... But I don't want to have to fiddle about finding a pocket :p
Yeah, I get the Pro ones caus pocket might feel weird and it's an expensive way to find out. The material and fit is amazing though.

Soldato
OP
What is wrong with people's washing machines?

I have pairs of undies from Next and Primark that are years old with over 100 washes that are still fine.

Nothing inherrinetly wrong with undies from Primark other than they are bloody uncomfortable and always ride up my legs resulting in me having to pull them back down. Never have that issue with CKs

Yeah, I get the Pro ones caus pocket might feel weird and it's an expensive way to find out. The material and fit is amazing though.
I may order some, most of the reviews seem to be very positive only thing they moan about is the price

Back
Top Bottom