Poll: United States Grand Prix 2021, Austin - Race 17

Rate the 2021 United States Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
Soldato
Really like this track, the amount of energy going through the cars in the first sector is really visible and I think the bumpy track emphasizes it even more.

Looking forward to the race tomorrow

Soldato
Yeah I'd not heard of her before, but was watching the practice coverage and she has some great experience and knowledge. Quite enjoyed seeing a new face.
She was pretty crap in Nascar from all the videos I've seen, but I don't see any issue with her presenting, I'd rather see her than Damon Hill.

Man of Honour
She was pretty crap in Nascar from all the videos I've seen, but I don't see any issue with her presenting, I'd rather see her than Damon Hill.

She had moments of performance and potential in Indycar (and earlier in her career), but overall, bit disappointing really. She came with a pretty decent budget from GoDaddy (iirc) and it seems that it certainly helped her keep her drive for longer than possibly it should have. Well, that along with the promotional opportunities of having a female driver.

Soldato
There won't be any racing. Lewis is rubbish at starts. He will get passed by Perez and Max will drive off into the distance.

Agree. Both red bulls ahead by turn 2 then Hamilton possibly done on the back straight too. Bottas will go backwards and be no help for mercs constructors champ.

Back
Top Bottom