1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll: United States presidential election 2016 (Clinton Vs. Trump)

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by nightrider1470, Jul 31, 2015.

?

Who would you like to become the next president of the US?

Poll closed Nov 8, 2016.
  1. Donald Trump

35.8%
  2. Hillary Clinton

64.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cern

Mobster

The election has descended into such a debacle on both sides that democracy itself is being damaged.

I can't see how either Trump or Clinton winning ends well. The best thing would be for BOTH candidates to stand down completely and let their running mates or party second choices stand instead.

2. C.R.A.Z.Y

Mobster

lawl
    Who made you the spokesman for millions of Americans ??
    I think you will find they are going to care when they become poorer and their lives become even harder, which is 100% guaranteed if trump ever manages to implement his flawed economic policies :rolleyes:

3. Jono8

Caporegime

It also means - "ascertain or establish exactly by research or calculation."

4. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

These wiki leaks are going to do zilch in terms of prison time for Hillary.

You know it, I know it, we all know it. The system won't prosecute her.

Is it right? of course not, is it reality? Absolutely! So to waste time going on about it anymore than it already has been for 12 months is a waste of time, if it had been effective, it would have done its job by now. It hasn't pushed the tide towards Trump's flavour, and it is not going to.

What is more interesting isn't any of these bickering, what I find more interesting is how States like Georgia, North Carolina, Iowa, Arizona, Nevada and Utah and all of the sudden have become swing states. You don't believe me? You don't need to.

For like 50 years Utah has voted Republican, so what on earth is Mike Pence doing there 2 week before the election?

Arizona has voted Republican I think all but once for 50 years, Trump has visited Arizona like 5 times last couple of weeks.

His own party clearly knows they might lose these 2 states so spending time there.

And even if he wins Georgia, North Carolina, Iowa, Arizona, Ohio, Nevada and Utah...he still needs to win New Hampshire, Maine, Pennsylvania, Florida and one other i forgot. If he so much that he loses any one of those, on top of winning Georgia, North Carolina, Iowa, Arizona, Nevada, Ohio and Utah...it is over.

I just can't see him winning like 12 swing states when Clinton only needs like 1 out of all those. Those are not good odds at all. You can look at national polls all you like, but Mike Pence going to Utah and Trump going to Arizona are evidence enough that they are i big trouble.

5. Flibster

Caporegime

To quote any 5 year old in the back of a car....

"Are we nearly there yet?"

6. Squark

Capodecina

Definitely.
    That is exactly as I read it, as in 'we should have worked out or predicted who was going to win beforehand'.

People go looking for conspiracies at every turn.

7. Gabbatek

Wise Guy

Haa haaa, crooked Hillary is now being investigated again!! Media in overdrive for damage control!

I was watching the Benghazi investigation and the epic bossman Trey Gowdy is really grilling her and she's looking at him thinking 'you're now on my hitlist' haha

8. Sutters

Wise Guy

Does kinda look like it's over for her.

Time to maga I guess

9. Jono8

Caporegime

Why? If it is over for her on the basis that she may have committed a crime, it should be over for Trump as well.

10. RaohNS

Sgarrista

Trump is not a Politician. In fact I will take a step into supporting him on something he said (don't assume this means I'm backing him): He spoke to Ford and told them. At a speech he did he said he would pick up the phone to get it done himself. Now, forgive me but that is what a country needs for its people who are about to be tossed onto the dole heap because the company can make its shareholders an extra five or ten dollars a month each in profits. That isn't what establishment politics does.

No crazy, they want it different. Seriously; you just aren't getting it. And no matter how much you say you do and however many of the posts you make trying to find justification for Trump support shows you REALLY don't get it.

11. Jono8

Caporegime

and Trump is the man to do this....TRUMP!? A man with a big history of not paying people for the work he asks them to do? Listen to yourself because it sounds absurd. Instead of listening to any of the rubbish he actually says about his policies, focus on what he actually does and you will find the measure of the man.

Oh i get it alright :)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  12. Mr Jack

Capodecina

I expect the new e-mails to be as devoid of any serious findings as the ones that have gone before. Thousands of e-mails and not a single one has anything damning to say. You'd think Trumpists would stop beating the dead horse at some point.

Bad timing for Hilary though.

13. Mr Jack

Capodecina

Trump as anti-establishment hero of the little guy is the dumbest narrative to come out of US politics in years. Also, lower income people actually support Hilary more.

14. Jono8

Caporegime

I know, it is utterly bizarre. :(

15. tracertong

Wise Guy

Hilary fans still in denial after this - lovely to see and utterly predictable :D

16. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

Want to deny the decree the page I mentioned previously?

Want to deny the Republicans are campaigning in states that has voted for them for the past 50 years?

17. Evangelion

Capodecina

Obama is campaigning hard for Clinton, and enjoying every minute of it:

(Source).

18. Tunney

Capodecina

[​IMG]

I wonder why his approval rating is skyrocketing at the moment? :p

19. tracertong

Wise Guy

Obama campaigning for Clinton will have the same effect when he came over to england to stop brexit.

Not sure why you even bothered posting that. Desperate times. :D

20. RaohNS

Sgarrista

[​IMG]

People do not care! It could be anyone other than an establishment flunky. Forget him not paying someone, possible sexual assaults, bankruptcies or whatever else he may have done.

People don't care about his measure: He represents something drastically/radically different. Seriously Jono, you just need to comprehend: People don't give a hoot about ANYTHING he has done! They want something that is different. Clintons not it and the little man can stick it to the system that's stuck it to them for decades.

You just think you do, Jono. I'm not having a full on go about it, I'm just saying people don't care if Trump committed murder, they will still vote for him. I would never put my cross next to his box, but at the same time respect he is a legitimate candidate against the system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.