1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll: United States presidential election 2016 (Clinton Vs. Trump)

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by nightrider1470, Jul 31, 2015.

?

Who would you like to become the next president of the US?

Poll closed Nov 8, 2016.
  1. Donald Trump

35.8%
  2. Hillary Clinton

64.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mulder

Mobster

She's talking about "pushing" for an election, so even under that meaning she's saying let's only "push" for an election if the right party is going to win. Not as bad as how many read it, but still not exactly a good sign of her faith in Democracy.

2. Jono8

Caporegime

I can comprehend the situation just fine thanks and have already outlined why I think he is getting support.

3. Evangelion

Capodecina

Remember those carefree days when Trump said he could shoot somebody and not lose any voters?

How things have changed since then...

:D

4. Jono8

Caporegime

Then why did you just say:

"Trump is not a Politician. In fact I will take a step into supporting him on something he said (don't assume this means I'm backing him): He spoke to Ford and told them. At a speech he did he said he would pick up the phone to get it done himself. Now, forgive me but that is what a country needs for its people who are about to be tossed onto the dole heap because the company can make its shareholders an extra five or ten dollars a month each in profits. That isn't what establishment politics does."

:confused:

You seem just as confused as everyone else when it comes to what he stands for and what you like about what he says.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  5. stewski

Mobster

Sure the Billionaire everyman, who can stick it to the "system" that has allowed him to become rich without contributing?

Trump is as anti establishment as Boris and Gove were.

6. Terminal_Boy

Soldato

Obama would campaign for Satan himself if there was a dollar to be had. Actually, given his closeness to the Saudi, he probably already has.

7. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

Yeah, an American President in another country is as effective in his own country and his party.

not sure why you even bothering making that comparison, desperate times.

8. Evangelion

Capodecina

(Source).

(Source).

I don't think Clinton has anything to worry about here.

9. Freakbro

Capodecina

Seriously RaohNS we get it, we really do, but it is just laughable that people think this way.

To ignore everything the guy has done - which shows you what the person is actually like in favour of what he is telling you (what you want to believe) which is all lies, is so moronic it's hilarious.

He is a snake oil salesman of the highest order, preying on the disenfranchised, and people thinking he will actually do any of the things he is promising the 'little man' is the sad part, as they are still going to be the losers, maybe even more so since he hasn't got a clue how to run the country and screwing up the economy is going to hurt them more than the people at the top, as always.

Hence the view of the average Trump supporter is they are morons, a view not exactly challenged by his supporters on this forum.

And don't take this as support for Hillary, it's not I really couldn't give a stuff now. Its just a case of damage limitation and hopefully get better candidates next time.

Tbh, even if Trump did win, he would probably be the biggest lame duck President in history - well, I hope he would, that would be the best thing for all Americans :p

10. Freakbro

Capodecina

11. dowie

Caporegime

it isn't very clear which is why she's pushing the FBI for further info

it seems there is a possibility there are some new e-mails from her, if these are mails that have previously been deleted/withheld then that is really bad news

12. D.P.

Caporegime

13. dowie

Caporegime

hearing related to Trump's alleged paedo rape scheduled for December apparently...

https://www.scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits

seems like regardless of who of the pair is elected there is still potential for skeletons to emerge form the closet

odds on the next US president not serving a full term due to impeachment?

Not that Trump's friend there is a convicted paedo and also implicated along with Prince Andrew of another alleged rape of a teenage girl in London.

14. Jono8

Caporegime

" by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted. "

Hm, where have we heard that last bit before...

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  15. Evangelion

Capodecina

They were not on her private server, so it's irrelevant.

16. Evangelion

Capodecina

That's how Trump supporters treat their women. They'll be proud to know that Trump does it too.

17. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

I delete about 20 to 30 emails a day.

Who thinks about consequences when they delete emails from a friend asking "pint tonight?' and who remembers them?

You are no doubt going to say "its the secretary of state, she doesn't get that kind of emails", how about "what time is your flight home tonight?" from Chelsea. Who would've thought that is national security level of wrong when deleting those?

Deleting emails isn't the problem here, I delete about 50,000 emails over 8 years myself, if she deletes 30t to 40k it's nothing out of the ordinary. It is what those emails are that is more important.

So when Trump supports keep saying "they found more emails she has deleted", its nothing more than hot air, show me some substance, stop repeating the same line again and again.

18. Jokester

Don

I know when I delete my work emails though, they don't actually get deleted.

19. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

If seems Clinton's doesn't either since wiki leaks has them all?

20. Jokester

Don

Hah, good point!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.