United v Arsenal **SPOILER**

Soldato
Mostly United at the moment, we're seriously lacking.

The United fans whining is irritating as well, the constant, "same old Arsenal, always cheating" chant is extremely tiresome and it's only 24 minutes in, time to tune into fanzone.

Soldato
missed the first 30mins, both teams have looked ok. We have looked solid for once which is shocking.

Ljundberg and Bergkamp have been so poor when it comes to attacking in this game....

Soldato
Kev how have we done in the first 30mins?

I'm so disappointed with Bergkamp and Ljundberg, those 2 look a pale shadow of the players they once were.....

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Jazz
Kev how have we done in the first 30mins?

I'm so disappointed with Bergkamp and Ljundberg, those 2 look a pale shadow of the players they once were.....

We've created nothing really, then again, United haven't exactly tested Jens, apart from one time.

Maybe time for Bobby to come on for the second half.

Associate
Originally posted by Big Kev
You obviously don't know what it is, it's an Arsenal and United fan commentating on the game.

LOL :D Fanzone is quality, particularly in derby games the fans wind each other up so much its great crack, although today ive got to say its been poorer than usual.

Arsenal are missing something, they look like Liverpool from last season, there is no flow to their game, they are not defending too bad but they are lacking something going forward, mabye Wiltord or Pires at second half would build on this.

Ronaldo is irritating me now, why the hell does he wear white socks on top of his normal black ones and why do they only go half way??? Is it so he can see his own feet when he does 20 step overs in a row or is it to confuse the defenders? Whatever it is its anoying and makes him look like a sissy, especially with those bits of string hanging out of his head too :D

Soldato
What about that offside decision against Henry when he was in his own half, he'd have been at least 10 yards clear of the last man.

Been pretty well contested at the moment, Man United have been better coming forward but it is still pretty even. Bergkamp needs to come off, when the ball is past him he is out of the play, hasn't got the legs on him. Need Wiltord on in his place.

Soldato
OP
Just seen it again, he didn't touch him at all, but the intent was there, that's what the second yellow was for.

I just hope we can hold on, we've not played well, but neither have United, it would be a great result for us.

Back
Top Bottom