United v Arsenal **SPOILER**

Soldato
Originally posted by Gooner14
Yesssssssssssssss

Haaaaaa

Cheating *********************

You of course refer to Arsenal? ;) Perfect example of why I dislike Arsenal that game.

Originally posted by PAz
and rvn is probably one of the biggest cry babies about...LOL still cant stop laughing about when everyone ganged up on him

Hope you are still laughing when the FA start banning folk again...or perhaps will you be complaining of unfair treatment again? ;)

Man U should have won, Arsenal played for a draw & suceeded. Personally I am impressed by how Ruud acted through the provokation he recieved & as he was yellowed for his tackle on Vera ;) I think the ref did well as well. Bit of an anticlimax in the end, but I am curious to see what the FA will do.

Associate
Originally posted by Cemetery
Man U should have won

Yeh I think we should have too but always thought we were going to draw (look at my prediction :D)

Hopefully the F.A will punish/suspend a few Arsenal players as they have not got the squad to cope imo and it might teach them a lesson :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Why on earth should they have won, cos they had more crosses? They only played slightly better than us as it was. I suppose you could say that if the linesman didnt rule Henry offside when he was clearly in his own half then we would have won it :rolleyes:.

Soldato
Originally posted by CliffyG
Why on earth should they have won, cos they had more crosses? They only played slightly better than us as it was. I suppose you could say that if the linesman didnt rule Henry offside when he was clearly in his own half then we would have won it :rolleyes:.

I think the shots on target stat alone should answer that one...

Associate

Imo we should have won because we had more chances to score and finish the game, I can't really recall Howard making a save on the other hand we hit the wood work twice and Ruud should have nodded into an open net, now you tell me how many chances/shots on goal you had?

Soldato
Hopefully ManU will calm down if they read this report
here
Gary Neville could be in trouble too for throwing punches!

Those who saw Gary Neville attempt to throw a punch in Parlour's direction after the final whistle or Quinton Fortune bundle over the Arsenal goalkeeper, Jens Lehmann, immediately after the penalty award, for which the South African should have been shown a second yellow card, might disagree. As Wenger commented when asked about Arsenal players' diving: "I think it is confined to 20 clubs and we should fight against it."

Sky are apparently showing highlights now of a stamp + kick by RvN

Soldato
Originally posted by Badboy2k3
yeah I know you can't becase for the three attempts stated above he was totaly beat/ flat footed.

;) nice edit haha.

And since when can you hit the target without the keeper getting a touch and miss ;), woodwork doesnt count as a shot on target surely?

Soldato
And since when can you hit the target without the keeper getting a touch and miss ;), woodwork doesnt count as a shot on target surely?

How about we factor in the fact Lehmann should have been sent off earlier in the game leaving Arsenal with 9 players ;)

Associate
Arsene Wenger is an idiot, he seems to think the world is against him and his team but he dosen't realise they bring it on themselfs.

Lmfao at what the United fans where chanting to him when he was standing up in the dug out!

Soldato
Originally posted by Cemetery
How about we factor in the fact Lehmann should have been sent off earlier in the game leaving Arsenal with 9 players ;)

The shots would have still hit the woodwork and we'd have been 1 - 0 up anyway cos Henry would've scored ;).

Associate
The shots would have still hit the woodwork and we'd have been 1 - 0 up anyway cos Henry would've scored ;).

RVN was called "offside" but infact was not im sure he would have went all they way and scored just like he did at Highbury the library

Back
Top Bottom