Upcoming iiyama G2773HS 27" 120Hz 1ms Gaming Monitor!

Associate
did you guys know that iiyama is giving £20 capital bonds voucher to those who bought thier 120hz 27" monitor during May 2012 ? you will need to register your purchase on their website for the £20 voucher.

Associate
really wish there were some reviews out there, I really can't decide to go 27" or 24" for gaming but at this price, I am swaying towards 27".

Or should I go Benq XL2420....argh!

Associate
Had the same issue but went for this, the Benq is too gimmicky IMO

How are you finding it? Is 1080p ok on 27" in BF3?

I have a faulty Benq 2420 which is going back. Debating another 2420 or this 27". Aargh, if only there were reviews :)

Has anyone been able to run pixperan?

Thanks

Soldato
Only just set it up now, this is the first thing I've done with it.

First impressions, its light in weight my old 22" monitor was heavier, loving the size its perfect quality seems good for the actual screen itself and no dead pixels from what I can see which is a major relief

Can even tell the difference with 120hz in windows

It needs setting up though, bit too bright for me at the mo

Anyone discovered some decent settings?

Edit : Just had a blast on BF3 for 10 mins or so, its a different game so much smoother and it looks more detailed, really impressed with it 27" is so much better I'm not leaning toward the monitor all the time anymore

Last edited:
Associate
Still after some decent settings myself, cant quite settle on the brightness/contrast colour options...

Still massively pleased with this though :)

Associate
How are the view angles compared to the S27A750D? And is there any bleeding from the leds? Im struggling to make a choice between the iiyama and samsung. The S27A750D looks better and has 3d but i read about a lot of problems and thats not what i want for 400 euro's.

Associate
So you guys happy with this monitor? I finally got my money and these displays will arrive tommorow at my local pc shop.So im thinking about picking one up. Any advice would be highly appreciated :)

Associate
I'm about to pull the trigger on one of these, I've been toying between this and the S27A750D but have an NVidia gfx card with no displayport att he moment so I'm leaning towards this for my purchase.

Has anyone managed to get it to work with NVidias 3d tech though? From what I can tell any 120Hz monitor should do the trick, but I'm confused by people saying that this monitor doesn't do it for some reason....

Associate
did actually get one of these in the end. Utterly amazed with how responsive slick and smooth it feels at 120Hz.

No dead pixels, just some minor adjustment to the contrast required as it was slightly washed out from the default settings.

All in all a superb monitor, highly recommended. Time to go back to Left For Dead :)

Associate
Silly low resolution on a 27" display. I wont be getting one.

Once they start upping the res from 1080 for 120hz displays my interest will increase!

Associate
I don't have a calibrator so these settings are done by eye. It looks pretty good so far imo. The benefit of drastically lowering the rgb channels means you can use 100% brightness and eliminate backlight flicker.

Contrast 70%
Brightness 100%
User Color: Red 55%, Green 53%, Blue 46%

Man of Honour
I don't have a calibrator so these settings are done by eye. It looks pretty good so far imo. The benefit of drastically lowering the rgb channels means you can use 100% brightness and eliminate backlight flicker.

Contrast 70%
Brightness 100%
User Color: Red 55%, Green 53%, Blue 46%

but at the cost of contrast ratio sadly

Back
Top Bottom