Update on my health

Soldato
Oh Rob, I'm sorry to hear the news. I'm completely humbled by your post because despite the bad news, your response is very pragmatic and brave. I'll secretly want Arsenal to do better now to give you something else to smile about.

Soldato
Phew, thought this thread revival was going to be some bad news. Glad it's not.

Yeah same here. We spend so much time on here and get to know other posters that it's a sad thought really that you can see people drop off the forums and yet never find out what happens to them. My wife knows i'm always on here but i doubt she'd ever think to post in the event of my death (would anyone care?)

Man of Honour
Curious about this as well. I thought you would have popped your clogs by now!

Amazingly tactful. GD delivers once again.

Yeah same here. We spend so much time on here and get to know other posters that it's a sad thought really that you can see people drop off the forums and yet never find out what happens to them. My wife knows i'm always on here but i doubt she'd ever think to post in the event of my death (would anyone care?)

I always wonder how many posters have disappeared for this reason.

Man of Honour
My wife knows i'm always on here but i doubt she'd ever think to post in the event of my death (would anyone care?)

I'm always discussing this place with the wife because it's madder than Facebook.
I have told her she must start a thread in GD when I die and I expect everybody to say bad things.

Pics of wife needed before we can let you know if we want her to post.

Man of Honour
She's 63, I don't think you'll be interested :)

5yrdv8.jpg

:p

Back
Top Bottom