• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

updated AMD Raise The Game bundle is coming

Associate
Purchases made between 4th February 2020 to 25th April 2020. RX 5500 XT purchases will come with three games in the bundle, Resident Evil 3, Tom’s Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint and Warcraft III: Reforged. Meanwhile, RX 5700 series cards will receive a two-game bundle including Resident Evil 3 and Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition, while owners of RX 500 series, Radeon VII and RX Vega series will not get any free game but will still have three free months of Xbox Game Pass for PC Access.

10/02/2020
RX 5600 XT has now been added to the Raise the Game

Last edited:
Soldato
That's pretty good! Wish I cared about RE games as they look so good, but they just bore me. Still barely played an hour of the one I got from AMD's bundle last year. That one remains the best (The Division 2 + DMC 5 hell yeah!).

Associate
5700 bundle is quite nice, RE3 looks great I loved RE2 remake and MHW with the expansion is great.

Didnt breakpoint flop and Warcraft 3 reforged looks like a disaster, but then who is buying a 5500XT anyway ;)

Soldato
What's wrong with wc3r ? I've not been following it

The game looks worse than the original in some respects, it doesn't look even remotely close to the previews we got. Extremely buggy, people having a lot of trouble with various aspects of the release. Blizzard changed their ToS last minute in a pretty unfavourable way for content creators who intended on building mods. They're also refusing refunds, and have apparently been banning people for talking about it on their forums.

There's a bit more but that's the crux of it.

Absolute ****-show release tbh, I used to love Blizzard but they've really dropped the ball over the past couple of years, the only thing they have going for them is Classic.

Associate
OP
Im thinking of getting the Gigabyte RX 5700 OC for £299, do you think the price will stay the same till tuesday? i'll wait for the new bundle if nothing is going to change.

I hope the prices do stay the same as was going to get this card anyway till i see a new raise the game bundle was coming , and was going to get Resident Evil 3 anyway :) fingers crossed
RADEON RX 5700 XT NITRO+ SPECIAL EDITION for one of my pc.....

Caporegime
Resi 1-3 are my favourites, 3 was fantastic. I liked the fixed camera angle style though, I know a lot don't like it much.
Fair enough. There's also the argument that fans of the first game might tend to be more critical of later games than newcomers, so someone coming to the third game with no expectations might enjoy it more.

Don't know if you watch Zero Punctuation, he's a big Resi fan and his reviews for 4 and 7 tend to be really critical of #3. But then it's his job to be super critical of stuff :p

I keep meaning to play ... well, any of them. Festering in my Steam queue like so much else :p One day...

Back
Top Bottom