Updated UEFI BIOS on OcUK Gallium, have I lost overclock?

Associate
So I thought I'd update the BIOS on my Gallium (Intel Core i5 8600K @ 4.8GHz) as I saw there was a much newer version.

All went through, updated ok but I think it's lost the overclocked values (it's saying the default 3.6GHz of the processor)?

There was an OcUK profile but now the profile list is empty - and now I see right at the bottom an option to save/restore on USB :(

Is there anyway to get the overclock profile or check if it's really been lost?

Cheers

Associate
OP
I thought I should do an update in case anyone else comes this way (better late than never)

So lesson #1... read the terms/conditions... if you update firmware you may lose overclock and Overclockers are not responsible

However, this is Overclockers and they are bloomin good. Guy on support was really helpful, one suggestion was to return it to get it re-overclocked .. that's a lot of hassle for both of us so I declined.

Then he went off to speak to the guys who overclock and they sent me what the usual values would be for my type of system. Cannot be 100% sure as it all depends on your system components but I was really grateful for any help.

Here's the setting they sent me:

AI Tweaker Tab

AI Overclock Tuner - XMP

AVX Instruction Core Ratio Negative Offset - 4

CPU Core Ratio - Sync All Cores

1 - Core Ratio Limit - 50

Digi+ VRM
CPU Loadline Calibration - Level 6

CPU Core/Cache Voltage - Manual Mode

CPU Core Voltage Override - 1.32v

DRAM Voltage - 1.35v

CPU VCCIO - 1.15v

CPU System Agent Voltage - 1.15v

Working through it but looking okay at the moment, Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom