• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Urgent! Fans for MSI Nvidia GTX 960 Twin Frozr V 4G (stopped working)

Associate
Hey guys,

Fans stopped working because I tink I iz gud and kaboom, new fans where be they? cant find them anywhere (only in China, need them this year still and they take too long), is there any UK shop, I currently live in Portugal, spending new year with family in UK so wanted to get them by the end of the year, to bring them back with me. Graphics designer so need graphics to work.

Any help appreciated, danks

Soldato
If I read that right your fans aren't spinning at all, correct?

You do know with this particular design if you aren't using it for gaming then the fans will rarely spin as they don't kick in until the GPU core reaches 50c+, yes? Have you tried a stress test on the card measuring the temperature?

On my msi 1080ti they're currently sitting idle (0 rpm)

Associate
OP
I have learnt that after researching it recently, I actually never knew it behaved like that, although because I tried to test them externally with a 12v battery and I accidentally broke them by shorting different pin, didn't mean to, at least I smelled burnt, not sure if it would be enough to ruin them, but I will try the FurMark stress test tonight to see if they kick in at all, got a feeling they are ruined though.

Thanks for your help my man!

Back
Top Bottom