US kills Iran's General Soleimani

Caporegime
I cant see this ending well especially since they killed an senior Iraqi war hero in the attack as well.

I wouldnt want to be any of those 5,000 US soldiers in Iraq at this moment.

Soldato
Hope Johnson is not stupid enough to get the UK involved.

I fully expect to see Johnson in his pants, riding a bike, wearing a pirate hat and wielding a wooden sword, cycling his way over there shouting "ill get the fuzzy wuzzys" and "they don't like it up'um"

Soldato
I was only saying the other day to a friend that with each decade something ignites that will set the agenda for the coming years and this might be it. I think it will only be confirmed if Iran actually does something back. So far its always been all talk from most of the countries in that region.

I can't help but wonder if the words that slipped out of Henry Kissengers mouth nearly 10 years ago will come true.

Man of Honour
Who knows where it goes from here. Iran has to strike in some way if not to appear weak. Yet they can't risk an all out war with the US. I just hope we stay out of whatever hell escalates from here.

Caporegime
Who knows where it goes from here. Iran has to strike in some way if not to appear weak. Yet they can't risk an all out war with the US. I just hope we stay out of whatever hell escalates from here.

Thats what commentators were saying this morning. Up until last night the Iran/US thing was doing everything to each other other but short of being an act of war. That has all changed now and although Iran have several options in the arsenal to strike back at the US without it becoming a full all out war, it only takes one mistake or misjudgement on either side and that is what we will get.

Back
Top Bottom