US Presidential Election 2020 - Trump vs Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
So as I understand it from what I read or watched on news.

Trump picks a judge just before election.
Trump tells his voters not vote by post.
We find out postal votes largely favour Biden. (not surprising given trump loyalists follow his command).
Trump claims postal voting system is illegal and is preparing legal proceedings.

Not pre planned right?

Soldato

We find out postal votes largely favour Biden. (not surprising given trump loyalists follow his command).
Trump claims postal voting system is illegal and is preparing legal proceedings.

Not pre planned right?

You forgot Trump and his family using the "illegal" mail voting system.

Soldato

Not pre planned right?

Some sources are now saying Trump is setting them up, he knew they'd try and commit fraud and has chipped all the ballots or something like that. That's why I'm saying put money on trump now. It will go all the way to supreme court. He's currently on 15/1.

Why would they all of a sudden stop counting in the last 4 or 5 states, no other state needed to stop?

They were working out how many fake votes they needed to add, trump was 100s of thousands of votes ahead and all of a sudden he's neck and neck.

Commissario
On.

Apparently there's more to come. All ballots are watermarked so if any fraud then all will be revealed.
Is that the special non radioactive isotope watermark that is so secret that only the department of homeland security etc (and qanon) know about it?
If so are you aware that most isotopes are non radioactive and that it's nothing unusual, unknown or anything for ballots to have security protections.

*sighs*

I have a nice bridge for sale in London, with the reduced tourist traffic due to Covid it's not paying for itself at the moment so it's got to go as it's a drain on TFL's finances and I've been asked by the Queen to dispose of it.

Associate

Not pre planned right?
You forgot the step where he appoints a crony to head up the post office to try and delay ballots

Associate
Not pre planned right?

It seems very tactical. Voter fraud obviously occurs to some degree no matter the safeguards, and they probably have a good idea of how it happens and what to do to prove it (the cynic in me would say its something characters like Roger Stone would know a thing or two about). This has to have been strategised long ago. It is going to be very interesting to watch play out now.

Soldato
High average too. I don't even know why i'm up looking at this, Biden win does nothing for the state of America as shown by how close it is. I've got no interest or dog in this fight.
I guess its just my hatred of the Trump as a minority and hatred of Farage and his ilk that's making me smirk.

Caporegime
I think Georgia is in the hands of overseas ballots now, suppose we'll see whether the President's anti-military commentary has lost him the state.

Caporegime
So if Biden wins can Trump come back in 4 years and try again for a second term? Or does his second term has to follow on from his first?

He can, but I assume charges will be coming relatively fast from SDNY, so that will become toxic rather quickly and I don't think McConnell is in any mood to repeat this presidency.

Caporegime
I get a feeling these states are intentionally going as slow as possible in hope they can be the last state to decide the presidential race.

A: More focus in future elections and that means more campaign money flowing in.
B: Risk of violence.
C: Prestige.
D: All of the above.

Soldato
Who looks likely to control the senate?

When does the big man get dragged out of the Whitehouse? Can we expect a public flogging?

Think I'm really going to miss the memes but with who is about to replace him I think I'm safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.