Used car. 30k-ish. Fun.

Soldato
Caporegime
OP
Bah, this car sale malarkey is annoying! Had a fair few low offers from traders a number of bites from private buys who all ask for details - service history (it's in the ad), warranty (it's in the ad) and then disappear!

Soldato
Bah, this car sale malarkey is annoying! Had a fair few low offers from traders a number of bites from private buys who all ask for details - service history (it's in the ad), warranty (it's in the ad) and then disappear!

There are an awful lot of fantasists about at the moment.

Man of Honour
I sold my RS4 with 108K miles on the clock (I bought it with 7k I think) and the seats looked used but NOTHING like that and the side bolsters were perfect. Those seats have seen someone who has put massive miles on or someone who has no idea how to climb out of a bucket seat. Those seats are a bloody disgrace!

Soldato
Yup, I had all kinds when selling my z4. Idiots all over the place.

Soldato
How's your hunt going?

It's not, I have 2 saved searches with updates on if anything comes up on auto trader in their pre-requisites, got a few alerts every few days about a month ago, now, I haven't had one in a month. I thought maybe values had gone up out of my price banding so redid the search, nothing new. I am just going to wait and hopefully my budget will go up as time goes on.

Caporegime
OP
It's not, I have 2 saved searches with updates on if anything comes up on auto trader in their pre-requisites, got a few alerts every few days about a month ago, now, I haven't had one in a month. I thought maybe values had gone up out of my price banding so redid the search, nothing new. I am just going to wait and hopefully my budget will go up as time goes on.

Sold my car (woop) and been having a look at 981 s's tonight. Prices have definitely gone up. Previously there was a fair bit between 32k and 35k. Now there's not a lot. Found two with specs that suit me however one is white and the other...brown. I mean wtf...BROWN?!

Back
Top Bottom