UT2004 servers you guys usaly play on?

Soldato
TG clan's TAM server (mostly this one, but the level of player sometimes are very very high. One Fella the other day had something like 10 headshots in a grendel match, above 100 in damage points - which equates to few thousand damage done)

PST clan's TAM server (quite like this one, level is a tad lower that TG, and the ressurect adrenaline combo is nice and adds tactical play)

UIE clan's TAM server (Irish TAM server, seldom people there, but have had some very late night sessions ~ 3-4 in the morning)

edit: will add the IP's later tonight
TG = The GIfted clan
PST = Parasite Lost
UIE = United Irish ... err dunno what the E stands for :p

Last edited:
Soldato
_-SIRUS-_ said:
TAM is a mod i take it ?

Yea a TDM mod, but you dont need to download it, the server will do the job.
Basic premise : 2 teams 6 a side (usually) start off with all weapons and full hp + shield. No pickups, last man standing wins point for his team, first team to 10 wins... great fun :)

Associate
If you like IG come to the dboz, the 2 raiden servers and CWL. You can find them in the IG list - they are the ones most frequently populated - Dboz is usally full 20v20 madness there - great fun :)

Im there as Zebede so you can add me to your buddies if you feel like it, ill be on in around 10 mins if you still here ;)

Associate
You should try "freon" on the [Core] server ut2004://80.69.76.18:8818, a slight variation of TAM and a lot of fun!!
As for pure and silmple DM, i am usually on ut2004://80.69.76.18:8418

Soldato
OP
Any of you guys have Xfire?

Also if any of you own a server, you should get Chaos & Ballistic Weapons. Chaos is lacking in servers, but there is a few, if you have Xfire just put chaosxdeathmatch in the filter. Ballic Weapons has a server list on the page, BW is great fun guys, trust me.

Klo

Klo

Soldato
I'm a fan of the assult racing maps, where one team has to get a scorpion or hellbender to an objective, whilst the other team has to try and stop them with with their hellbenders. Can lead to a lot of quite tense driving trying to knock each other off the small gangway path things.

Back
Top Bottom