Valentines.

sr4470 said:
A fully self-made card (she appreciates the personal touch and doesn't care for expensive gifts).

Me and you BOTH know thats a lie :p

My friend is driving down there in a couple of weeks, apparantly a 3 day drive

Yeh its a pretty big drive my dad drove down to alpharetta, GA last monday took him 17 hours non stop :eek: Wheres your friend headed then, if i see her ill be sure to tell her to bring me a sandwhich :p

Taking Lizzie out for a meal in Chinatown, Birmingham.
Gonna go down earlier on in the day and sort them out with some heart balloons, candles and a bunch of roses to set up for me before I arrive, should be a nice surprise and VERY cliched - which seems to work!

As for what I'm buying her, not much - a "me to you bear", card and some choccys probably.

I don't mind spending money on a meal, but being pressured to buy things for eachother on valentine's day "because it's what you do" doesn't work for me. I've told her I want nothing, so I'm hoping she's not expecting much back!!

Me and the missus always give each other cash or ask what the other one wants and then go and buy it. I had some new alloys for my 3 series compact, don't know what the missus is spending her money on. I think she has a shopping trip planned and I have to look after the kids, nooooooooooo :p

Iraklis F.C. said:
i ******* hate valentines !

the missus will be waiting again in the corner to see what i bought her this year, i am sick of valentines

Ben - even worse, you could become like this man.

Run Ben, run like the wind....

Back
Top Bottom