Valve announces the SteamDeck

Soldato
My mate just had confirmation his pre-order for the 512GB version is now at the ready to dispatch state. He did the old £5 deposit thing ages ago and then was given 3 days to confirm he wanted it and to pay the balance.

Soldato
512GB one for UK pre-orders is the slowest moving one out of all.

EU and US are MILES ahead of us, it is weird because EU I bet is dispatched from the same warehouse as UK, wonder why they're holding off the UK orders.

I am literally 2 weeks or so away from getting mine, getting itchy now! ordered at 1820, current orders been dispatched at around 1819 so I'm literally 1-2 dispatch days away from getting my email to order. Can't wait play some games.

Imagine I have like 2 years left then as apparently I ordered at 20:36 :(

Associate
512GB one for UK pre-orders is the slowest moving one out of all.

EU and US are MILES ahead of us, it is weird because EU I bet is dispatched from the same warehouse as UK, wonder why they're holding off the UK orders.

I am literally 2 weeks or so away from getting mine, getting itchy now! ordered at 1820, current orders been dispatched at around 1819 so I'm literally 1-2 dispatch days away from getting my email to order. Can't wait play some games.
i've heard this too where US and EU orders are being fulfilled at a faster rate than the uk

i wonder what reasoning valve are giving for this they did say orders were being done on a first come first saved basis but obviously valve won't comment on this.

Soldato
i've heard this too where US and EU orders are being fulfilled at a faster rate than the uk

i wonder what reasoning valve are giving for this they did say orders were being done on a first come first saved basis but obviously valve won't comment on this.
No idea what their reasoning is but clearly there’s something going on with uk orders in particular. Eu for e.g moved by 2 minutes on Thursday, uk by 22 SECONDS. mad.

Soldato
Maybe UK has bought more :cry:
More than the whole of eu combined? Doubt it! There’s clearly some prioritisation going on.

Maybe they know they can meet all their q2 orders for 512 uk so they’re on backlog.. and they’re worried about eu/USA ones and prioritising those? No one knows really. Just odd and annoying as we’re the ones waiting :D

Associate
Is anyone having issues completing the pre order for the steam deck? I received the email notification
to complete my purchase. But when I click the link it just takes me to the steam homepage.

Is there a way of seeing whether the purchase has completed in the steam app?

Associate
Is anyone having issues completing the pre order for the steam deck? I received the email notification
to complete my purchase. But when I click the link it just takes me to the steam homepage.

Is there a way of seeing whether the purchase has completed in the steam app?
If you go on the top right of steam and click your name you should be able to bring up account details. In there you can find you purchases
This is on pc version - not sure about app

Associate
my odin pro should be coming this week its currently on its way from HK

i don't mind now how long my steam deck takes i will be still getting it for all the things the odin pro can't do

Associate
I didn’t appreciate preorders where still not finished for day 1! I only ordered after the first reviews came out so I’m guessing next year if I’m lucky :eek:

Soldato
Should be getting mine shortly, still undecided whether to keep it or not...

I already have a GPD Win Max, that is amazing.

Anyone with a Steamdeck also have a GPD? Which do you end up using?
Hoping for delivery in the next month, excited to get my hands on it now! Decided to move on the GPD, can't warrant having two very similar toys

Back
Top Bottom