Valve announces the SteamDeck

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I just want one to try it. If I do not like it I likely can sell it and break even.

Ok, looks like I got it finally :D

Took 12 minutes and I was ready as soon as the button was active.

Soldato
I just want one to try it. If I do not like it I likely can sell it and break even.

Ok, looks like I got it finally :D

Took 12 minutes and I was ready as soon as the button was active.

9 minutes for me and likewise. I did check my purchase history around 7 minutes in and I could see it there and it was simply pending Valve taking payment so felt more relaxed when I noticed that.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I actually always wanted something like this. So I think I will probably keep it. But it all depends how good it is. If the resolution turns out to be too low then I will sell it and wait a few more years until there is a soc on say 3nm that can drive higher resolutions.

Soldato
Tried buying with paypal initially, kept saying there was an error. So decided to use card instead and now it says "It looks like you've been attempting a lot of purchases in the last few hours. Please wait a while before trying again." And it won't go through.

Meh...

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I went for the 64GB one as I do not see the point in all the extra storage for the prices they want. I already have a fast 128gb card I can stick in it which will be more than enough as I do not play many games at the same time. Also memory prices keep[ getting cheaper. By next year sticking in 256GB will likely be dirt cheap.

I like the idea of playing old games on it and those are not that big anyway. Want to try all my Resi games on it :D

Associate
I actually always wanted something like this. So I think I will probably keep it. But it all depends how good it is. If the resolution turns out to be too low then I will sell it and wait a few more years until there is a soc on say 3nm that can drive higher resolutions.

Same. Only thing im worried about is the resolution. 800p is only about double than ps vita. Lol.

Associate
Yeah, it's a ****-show - finally got my purchase receipt though - ordered through the steam application rather than the website and paid by card 'cause PayPal wasn't going anywhere...

Associate
Tried buying with paypal initially, kept saying there was an error. So decided to use card instead and now it says "It looks like you've been attempting a lot of purchases in the last few hours. Please wait a while before trying again." And it won't go through.

Meh...

I'm getting the same message trying to use Paypal.

Back
Top Bottom