Valve announces the SteamDeck

Man of Honour
Wait, I thought Game Pass was possible on it?

Valve have just recently stated that they want to work with MS to get Game Pass working with Steam, so the ball is with MS now. In the same interview they look like they’re aiming for a more premium device for the next iteration.

You will miss out on a lot (suspend, battery life tweaks, performance, control options, etc.) if you go the Windows route.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Looks like next batch of emails go out on the 7th. Let's see if I make that one. My guess is I will probably make the 14th as they don't seem to have many units if they cant even fulfil such early orders on launch.

Associate
Looks like next batch of emails go out on the 7th. Let's see if I make that one. My guess is I will probably make the 14th as they don't seem to have many units if they cant even fulfil such early orders on launch.
its gonna be a launch where only afew thousand are sent to customers its just a soft launch where the absolute minimum is done

i wouldn't be surprised to see american customers getting priority even if that means they will be bumped up the list at the expense of other territories

i'm another of the after Q2 2022 member club i expect to get it this year as they will want to expand launch countries at some point unless they don't bother and we get a steam deck 2 by christmas 2023

Soldato
I mean, if Gabe knocked on my door delivering Steam Deck, I would probably stutter a bit too, but then I would have invited him for a 5 hour talk about PCs and knives for sure.

Back
Top Bottom