Valve announces the SteamDeck

Soldato
It's fairly competitive, and people can get salty. I'm not sure I'd want to play it on that LOL. How do you get on with it?
Not too bad tbf L don’t think I’d do any better on the PS5 as I usually get shot in the back anyway. Only way I’d play better is on the pc.

Also if you think that game can get salty, never play Dota 2 / CS:GO or Valorant haha

Soldato
Passed up my chance. Spent 700 on a new printer, and another 200 on my other printer to upgrade. Busy repairing my house for sale and spending money so prob not smart. Gonna kick myself when I have to buy one used. Lol. Hopefully they bring lut the dock soon as I do eventually want that when I eventually get jt lol.

Associate
I'm trying to carry mine whenever I go out. Partially just because, and partially because of Vampire Survivor addiction :D

Just sat out in the sun while the wife ransacked TK Maxx, the screen (512gb} works great when it's bright!

Soldato
Passed up my chance. Spent 700 on a new printer, and another 200 on my other printer to upgrade. Busy repairing my house for sale and spending money so prob not smart. Gonna kick myself when I have to buy one used. Lol. Hopefully they bring lut the dock soon as I do eventually want that when I eventually get jt lol.

I'd like one to play around with, but going to wait for the inevitable Steam Deck MK II, or maybe on of the upcoming rivals.

Soldato
I reckon the Index will get a refresh before the Steam Deck - that's been on the market for 3 years now.
Ok, so wife remarked that I should still get the steam deck... So having to contact support to try and claim it again

EDIT: Well, that's it. An owner now LOL. Steam support kindly let me purchase the 256GB model even though my time lapsed. I had better get the house finished now and get this hunk of brick sold.

Soldato
I don' t think I'll be that happy playing first person shooters on the SD, so I think I'll need to find some decent platformers :) I already have Ori so want some other beautiful games.

EDIT:OK, I completely get the impatience now... still in the shipping soon status LOL.

Soldato
Well, I haven't even received it yet, and just ordered some aftermarket joysticks lol.

GuliKit​

Hall effect I believe (or similar) so won't wear out, and 'shouldn't' drift over time. Should all be within warranty as well since it was designed for modular parts.

Associate
Quickly filled in my 'pay now' email for my steam deck last week, knew I wouldn't be home to take delivery so put my mum's address but went into auto pilot and put down my own bloody postcode, so a hybrid address.. Delivery now stuck until it gets resolved by Valve. Absolutely gutted haha. Should've' been here yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom